Oli co-founded indie agency made by blah™ in the summer of 17. Previously he led teams at a raft of digital hot shops and big hitting creative agencies, spending over 10 years as an Art Director at BBH. Along the way he’s created TV campaigns, brand identities, websites and innovative digital experiences for the likes of Nike, giffgaff, Google, Ray-Ban, asos, Levi’s, Burberry and Beats by Dr Dre. His west country piratical twang has worn thin but he’s cultivated a hairstyle to rival Kurt Russell. From Bristol to London he's animated for the Mr Men TV series, created Google’s first UK TV ad, worked with Aardman and on a BAFTA winning film. His accolades include D&AD Pencils (including a first for digital and mobile), as well as numerous awards at Cannes, Webby and FWA.
- DAZN | The Romantic One | Massimo MorattiTogether with DAZN Creative we created the key art for Massimo Moratti: The Romantic One. 15 years had passed since Massimo Moratti became president of Inter Milan, but still the UEFA Champions League evaded him. Jose Mourinho arrived with one mission, and in the space of two seasons created a team of brothers throughout the club. Series out now on DAZN.com | Episode 1: False Dawn.
- Precursive - brand refreshBrand refresh for our friends at Precursive - the the all-in-one project platform for customer success and professional services on Salesforce. Together we created over 50 bespoke icons, toolkit and film, to help tell their story of how to make every customer a success story in the outcomes era. www.precursive.com
- MTV - Artist IdentMTV commissioned us to create one of their iconic idents. The brief was to showcase a specific emotion through colour created under their moods theme. We chose a green/wasted narrative. Since 1981, MTV has been all about visual experimentation, so in 2020 we decided to draw from our manifesto and create a twisted trip through a wasted world in chaos towards a dark and uncertain future, tapping into the consciousness of what’s currently happening. BLAH on steroids!
- giffgaff gives back - Brand CampaignOur giffgaff gives back campaign celebrates how giffgaff are putting community first and helping their members by providing great value, flexibility and fairness and contributing to local communities. We created the brand strategy and creative to bring this all to life. We wrote, directed and designed the brand world for the campaign which flexed into TV, Radio, Social and DR.
- #StayAtLeast2MetresApart - UN Social Distancing CampaignA tactical, ambient and social media campaign prompting the public to follow the official social distancing guidelines in a punchy, lighthearted and memorable way. Instead of the now very recognisable self distancing hazard tape usually found outside of supermarkets and stores, our idea was to replace them and inform the space with fun life size transfers of culturally relevant characters such as Danny DeVito and Joe Exotic - The Tiger King as well as products like loo roll, milk and bananas tha
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MaggiemiteTo promote a supplement on the life of Margaret Thatcher, the weekend after her death. Loved and loathed in equal measure, she was the first British politician since Winston Churchill to have a state funeral. But at the same time many others around the country held parties to celebrate that ‘the witch is dead’. The ad plays on the peculiar tasting British foodstuff Marmite’s famous advertising line ‘You’ll either love it, or hate it’ to allude to the polarising nature of the former Prime Ministe