A multi-disciplinary designer based in London with a focus on branding and print design, image making and art direction. Versatile and ever-evolving, I approach each brief with a clear understanding of the creative process and aim to design engaging work that’s both functional and beautifully crafted. Open to new challenges, I believe different territories of work open new worlds of potential progress for both the client, collaborators and my role as a designer.
- The StrathearnThe Strathearn Branding, Print, Art Direction Gleneagles was built in 1924 by the former Caledonian Railway Company, with its own railway station just a few minutes away. Guests would travel past on the train, enjoying luxurious surrounds while looking out onto the breath-taking countryside. By night, they would indulge in decadent dining. To visualise this experience, we took elements from the dining cart and the rolling landscape, blending them in three surrealistic still-life murals. A min
- The GleneaglePrint, Editorial design Assigned to develop and refine the visual direction of The Gleneagle, the hotel’s biannual newspaper. The focus of the redesign was to evolve the newspaper’s overall aesthetic whilst retaining a sense of belonging to the hotel’s identity. Developing a more flexible grid, the new design allows for a range of different layouts and a more playful use of typography that reflects the written nature of its content. The mast-head was also updated and we commissioned illustra
- Folk ClothingBranding, Art Direction Tasked to revive the brand’s print, packaging, and online content, as well as develop and design their growing retail spaces alongside Folk’s creative director, Cathal McAteer. My involvement included brand strategy and art direction, as well as campaign management both on and offline. Working across these range of platforms allowed me a deep understanding of the brand’s vision and values and uncover Folk’s design led spirit and attitude.
- Pophams BakeryBranding / Packaging/ Art Direction — Pophams is a London based bakery, specialising in croissants and sourdough. Named after the street where it all started, the bakery and cafe has become a celebrated destination for its local residents, as well as catering for small businesses across London. Commissioned to create a visual identity for its launch in 2017, the design includes a simple yet characterful logotype, as well as packaging and print design. The logotype derives from the notable typ
- Folk ClothingArt Direction / Print The Spring Summer 16 collection was all about pop colours and the movement of fabrics, peppered with familiarity but not always in expected places. Working with the stylist Victoria Higgs, the focus of the campaign was to capture this sense of youth and movement, as well as playing on the element of surprise. A simple set design and choice of playful props allowed us to work fluidly between the different styles and experiment on the day. Each look offers something novel an
- Glenealges Festive IdentityPrint | Packaging Each year, Gleneagles celebrates Christmas with a unique identity and festive programme. With a focus on the ‘Great Outdoors’, the 2018 identity was inspired by the spirit of the Arts and Crafts movement, utilising artisinal print methods and using quality paper stocks across all collateral. Promoting a more contemporary look and feel we established a subtle colour palette which was complimented with elegant finishes, such as blind embossing and subtle foiling. Influenced
+ View all
Graphic Designer & Art DirectorOlivia Elias Design
London, United KingdomFreelance
Ongoing freelance projects.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Strategy
- Mixed Media Artwork
- Packaging Design
- Graphic Design