Projects credited in
- TerraceTerrace — While you're up on the 7th Floor, you'll have access to our bird's-eye bar and terrace that takes over the whole of our 1243 square foot rooftop. It's decked out with furnishings by Michael Marriott, a lighting installation by Fabien Cappello and panoramic views of Shoreditch, the Gherkin and the City of London.
- 100 Room100 Room — A 600 square foot space that's great for business meetings, private receptions, social gatherings, dinners or whatever else you need an expansive room for. The 100 Room is hooked up with state-of-the-art teleconferencing systems, WiFi and multi-zone audio, and a 90" video wall. Full service catering is available from our on-site restaurant Hoi Polloi, and you'll also have access to our wide, panoramic terrace.4
- Meeting RoomsMeeting Rooms — The 7th Floor is a patchwork of meeting spaces that work as well for banquets as they do for board meetings. Wide windows flood the place with sunlight — dolling out views of Shoreditch and greater London. Besides the 100 Room and the Britannia, the floor's home to the Griffin and Empire rooms (886 and 721 square feet, respectively) plus the economical Bower (391 square feet) and Stingo (424 square feet) spaces — each named with reverence to the East End's rich theatrical heritag3
- Brittania RoomBrittania Room — The Britannia is 837 square feet inside — with its own private, 345 square foot balcony, wide windows and panoramic views of Shoreditch, the Gherkin and the City of London. It's fitted with state-of-the-art teleconferencing systems, WiFi, multi-zone audio and drop-down screen and mobile projector with Mac and PC inputs. Brittania is great for meetings, receptions, dinners, product launches, and full service catering is available from our on-site restaurant Hoi Polloi.
- ACE HOTEL LONDON x KyotoAce Hotel London commissioned us to create a series of Kyoto inspired cultural programmes to celebrate the opening of Ace Hotel Kyoto. Sounds of Kyoto - We commissioned Bonjour Records, a multi-brand lifestyle retailer, to create 2 hours Kyoto-inspired playlist exclusively for Ace Hotel London to be played at their lobby for 2 weeks. Kyoto Sake Tasting - In a collaboration with Natsuki Kikuya, the director of MUSEUM OF SAKE, we organised a sake tasting event to guide guests to the beauty of s3
+ Show more