Hello, I'm Paddy Paddison. My pronouns are they/them. I'm an integrated creative based in London. I've worked at a bunch of agencies including CP&B, NOW, Karmarama & The Monkeys Sydney. I'm currently making things at TBWA/LDN. I'm an advocate for diversity and inclusion and have founded LGBTQ+ networks, organised numerous events and implemented inclusive policy changes for agencies. I always strive to reflect this advocacy in my creative work. If you'd like to know any more, get in touch! www.paddypaddison.com
- The Guardian - Space For The WeekendA continuation of the Guardian 'Space For' campaign to promote the excellent range of inserts included in the Guardian and Observer weekend packages. Once again, voiced by Maxine Peake, the film suggests spaces you can create in your weekend based around topics covered in the paper's weekend journalism.
- The Guardian - Space ForWe created a through-the-line campaign with multiple aims. To launch the new tabloid paper size and design, to position the Guardian's new style of journalism and to drive support from the readers. The campaign, voiced by Maxine Peake, uses the new Guardian tabloid shape to create a space for the changes we would like to see in the world.
- Ikea - The Last StrawTo mark the beginning of Ikea's global commitment to remove all single-use plastic products from its range globally by 2020, we turned the last ever plastic straw to be sold or served in any UK store into a permanent artefact. The Last Straw installation was unveiled at the Design Museum in London.
- Women's Equality Party Election CampaignThe Women's Equality Party were running for seats in 9 constituencies across Britain during the 2017 General Election. We created billboards for them which ran across these constituencies. Because they wanted bigger political parties to adopt their policies, we also created the 'Nickable Policies' campaign on social media, encouraging other parties to steal them.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Event: LGBTQ+ Creative Advertising Portfolio Masterclass @ Karmarama 27th March - applications open!Calling all Advertising Creatives. We're looking for 30 passionate LGBTQ+ folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass, hosted by Karmarama's LGBTQ+ community, Pridearama. Whether you want to kickstart your career, learn more to reach the next level, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best in the business – this community building Masterclass could be perfect for you! When? Wednesday 27th March, 6:30pm-9pm (followed by optional networking drinks) Where? Karmarama (Farringdon, London) Me
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Ad Copywriting
- Digital Design
- Creative Direction
Runner Up - PrintCannes Young LionsRunner up in the print category for youth homelessness charity, DePaul.