Originally from a Product Design background, I founded Studio PSK in 2014 with the ambition of using design and technology to create truly exceptional experiences that work creatively, culturally and commercially. Now Im excited to focus my energy on new freelance projects! I've been lucky enough to work with rule breaking, genre defining brands around the world; going from creative strategy all the way through to production and installation. Prior to Studio PSK, I worked as a freelance designer, creating work for companies, galleries and museum around the world, including NID India, Design Miami, the V&A Museum and TATE Modern to name a few. I also occasionally teach on University courses including product design, communication and fashion.
- Anna Money Launch CampaignSay hello to the world's first meowing business debit card! I helped ANNA Money launch their financial services company to the world in a playful way - showing the company’s individuality in an increasingly crowded sector. ANNNA (Absolutely No Nonsense Admin) is a revolutionary business account and digital admin assistant, combining the best of human and artificial intelligence. At the heart of the brand, is the desire to do finance differently - solving real business problems with a smile.
- BAD NEW BOT - AN AI HR ROBOTAs the capability of AI increases, what elements of work still need that “human touch”? Brief: To explore the role of Artificial Intelligence in relation to the world of work. Solution: After hearing a story about a company who fired its employees by email, we became interested in what elements of work were still best performed by humans. As the capabilities of AI increase, we wanted to explore the potential role and operation of Artificial Emotional Intelligence. To do this, we created the Bad News Bot - an AI HR robot, designed to deliver bad company news in the most appropriate way. Full Project: http://www.studiopsk.com/badnewsbot.html
- RECIPROCITI BANK - INTERACTIVE INSTALLATION FOR HE DESIGN MUSEUMAn immersive installation to challenge the public on the future of finance, in a tangible way. Brief: To showcase the power of “disruptive design” to challenge perceptions of economics. Solution: Working with numerous elements of the financial services to explore our use of financial technologies, we presented a new story to challenge the public’s view of economics. We communicated this through a number of deliverables such as a working ATM programmed to publicly display previous purchases, card readers for making tangible electronic payments and a currency that changed value based on location. Results: Our exhibit helped attract the 55,000 visitors to the show. Featured in numerous key media channels including Time Out, Icon, Its Nice That, Dezeen, Londonist, Core77 and many more. Full Project: http://www.studiopsk.com/reciprocitibank.html
- POLYPHONIC PLAYGROUND - A GIANT MUSICAL PLAYGROUND FOR ADULTS AND KIDSUsing the archetypal elements of a playground, this interactive installation encourages adults to re-discover the experience of play. We created the Polyphonic Playground - a site specific, interactive sound and light installation. Taking the archetypal elements of a playground: swings, slides, climbing frame and combining them with advanced musical and electrical engineering, the end result is a landscape of playground activities transformed into a giant musical instrument. International Appeal: The Polyphonic Playground has proved hugely popular around the world, being shown in Miami, Milan, London, Rennes (France) and most recently New York. Both public and private sector companies have commissioned the Playground’s installation to engage their audiences in new ways. Results: Estimated online reach of over 30,000,000. Over 20,000 visitors during Milan Design Salone 2015. Record breaking visitor attendance at House of Vans London. Broad media appeal including features in TimeOut London, London Metro, Disegno, Huck and Form Magazine. Full Project: http://www.studiopsk.com/ppxwaynemcgregor.html
- Sony Brand ActivationWe helped Sony build an entire world in a single room. Brief: showcase the new Sony Life Space UX products to VIP influencers going beyond the traditional product showcase. Solution: We wanted to find a completely new approach to the “product launch”. One that didn’t just look at the objects, but that focused on the experiences they created. We worked with Takram London and sound engineer Ben Williams to transform a gallery space in East London into the home of a fictional Sci-Fi writer. As g
- LONDON DREAMING - UNIQLO BRAND ACTIVATIONOne ribbon, one vote - an interactive brand activation piece to get London dreaming of a more creative future. — The Brief: communicate Uniqlo’s commitment to supporting London’s creative community, through an interactive installation in the new TATE Modern Switch House. The Solution: We created a fully immersive experience for visitors at the launch of the new Tate Modern building - asking them to imagine what a more creative London might look like. We asked visitors to choose one of 6 pote
+ View all
Managing Creative DirectorStudio PSK
London, United KingdomFull Time
Studio PSK is an independent design and creative agency. We work with rule breaking, risk taking, genre defining clients, to create experiences that change how people see the world.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Brand Strategy
- Art Direction
- Motion Graphics
- Brand Experiential
- Brand Activation
Best Emerging Design StudioIcon MagazineNominated for Best Emerging Design Studio of the Year by Icon Magazine
+ Show more