Life & Performance Coach; and founder of Absolute Mind Body. I help people get clear on their goals, cultivate focus, and master their ‘inner game’. I believe everyone has untapped potential, and my mission is to share the tools that help people find it. Drawing on coaching frameworks used by the world’s elite performers - you will learn how to use your mind as a tool for performance. My coaching philosophy is backed by neuroscience, and the latest research in what motivates behaviour. I will help you to remove any psychological blocks, and give you the tools and frameworks to execute on your ambition. Direct message me if you are interested in: 1:1 Coaching Group workshops for your company Coaching Retreats I am a Psychedelic advocate 🍄, and I am passionate about helping people integrate their psychedelic experiences and create real in their lives. Website: www.absolutemindbody.com
- 'Think Different': The Power of PerspectiveJoin a small group of Soho Works members as we explore the 'Power of Perspective'. Performance coach, Phil Nayna shares some of the psychology around how beliefs & perspectives influences behaviour, and why the ability to observe how our thoughts are impacting our actions is a super power. This is an interactive session; you will have an opportunity to explore how your own beliefs and perspectives influence what you think, how you feel, and what you do. Understanding these concepts is foun
- Building 'Unbreakable Focus'Join a small group of Soho Works members as we explore how to build 'Unbreakable Focus'. Performance Coach, Phil Nayna - shares some of the tools he uses with 1:1 clients to help them: • Focus on fewer things • Feel inspired & motivated everyday • Create high flow environments • Reduce mental interference • Ensure energy is spent on the important versus the urgent Send me a DM if you would like more information.
- Goal setting workshopJoin a small group of Soho Works members as we explore how to set authentic, inspiring, and actionable goals. Kick off 2023 with a bang. Performance Coach, Phil Nayna - shares some of the tools and frameworks he uses with 1:1 clients to help them: • Get clear on what they really want. • Understand their 'why'. • Focus their attention on their priority goals. • Accept the trade offs that come with success. • Create an actionable plan. This is a group session with lots of interaction, plu
- Emotional Intelligence for Performance (3 month programme)Join a small group of Soho Works members in this 3 month programme, as we explore how we can improve our emotional intelligence. We look at EI through the lens of performance improvement, as well as happiness & connection in our relationship with ourself and others. We will cover the three key elements to emotional mastery over the course of three months. Module 1: What are emotions? (the physiology) - Monday 3rd April Module 2: Understanding our own Emotions (Emotional awareness) - Wednesd
- Men's Sharing CircleA monthly get together for Men. An open space for Men to share what is going on for them - challenges they are facing, difficult emotions they have not been able to express, and any other obstacles that are getting in the way of them showing up fully as a man. We create a safe, judgement free container for men to share openly. Each man will have an opportunity to share with the group something they are working through - they will be heard and fully supported by the other men in the group. As
- 1:1 Performance CoachingPerformance coaching for the whole organisation. Employees can book 60-90 minute sessions with a coach to discuss their work & personal goals. The sessions are used to get clarity on goals and high impact actions, identify the psychological blocks getting in the way of optimal performance, and to cultivate a culture of high performance across the organisation. We discuss ways to improve productivity and focus, and I share tools used by top performers from all over the world. There is also a