Hey, my name is Piers and I love a bit of packaging design and illustration, I love lots of aspects of design and never tie myself to one area. Not only do I love packaging design and illustration but I also can do, Motion design, editorial and other great aspects of design. (I also love flames and Hellboy)
- This is our Response Issue 3This was a group project created in collaboration with twenty Nottingham Trent University students on a placement at Nottingham Contemporary. The magazine created was our “Response” to Bauhaus and the education system as a whole. The magazine related to the exhibits which were showing at the museum at the time. The project consisted of creating the magazine but also creating social media and poster advertisements for a launch show which had 180 people turn up, one of the largest events in Nott
- 'Flaming Snake' Instagram face filterFace filter created for instagram using illustration to create a tattooed scarred face in an anime/manga style. This filter can be found by searching up 'flaming snake' in the filters section on instagram. Follow _flamesocks on instagram and tag them in your story posts!
- Your Next Adventure Awaits -NHMMural project on creating murals for the natural history museum, I went for a typographic approach with there being illustrations being in the type making it like an adventure. 3 murals created, one being a portrait mural which would be seen on the side of buildings, one being for hoardings which could be an advertisement and one being in the stairwell of the museum with way-finding added. Pins, totes and posters being created so the mural art becomes part if the brand itself.
- BLACK LIVES MATTERI created these posters in support of the movement, these posters are for the people and are not for my personal gain. These are free to download (send me a dm to get them!) please use them! Protest with them! Stand up and stand together for what is right! These posters were given out at a Nottingham Protest back in June and were printed by Dizzy Ink in Nottingham. We need reform, this crap can’t go on for any longer!
- Miller Genuine Draft 'Made for YOU'Since 2011, Miller Genuine Draft (MGD) has lost more volume in the US than any other Major beer brand. The brand is increasingly lacking relevance to a younger consumer base. The packaging is inconsistent and outdated and the brand language is not always relevant. Miller Genuine Draft ‘Made for you’ is a package design led campaign which celebrates diversity and cultures, The 6 M’s represent different personalities and so do the colours used on the Bottles. The colours specifically represent Hi
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Indesign
- Digital Illustration
- Adobe XD
- Motion Design
- Packaging Design