Projects credited in
- FLYOVER ARTLAUNCH DATE: 3RD JUNE 2018 INITIATED IN 2016 AS AN INCENTIVE TO GET LOCAL CREATIVES TOGETHER AND CREATE A PUBLIC PIECE OF ART UNDER THE FLYOVER AS A SOLUTION TO BRIGHTENING UP THE DARK AND HEAVILY POLLUTED UNDERPASS AREA IN NORTH KENSINGTON. PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED TO CURATE A PUBLIC ART GALLERY ACROSS THE 23 ACRES OF THE WESTWAY FLYOVER W10 LONDON. THE SUCCESSFULLY CROWD FUNDED PROJECT HAS BEEN DIVIDED INTO 3 PHASES INCLUDING PLANNING, PRODUCTION AND LAUNCH OVER 10 MONTHS.10
- A Blueprint for the Future: a new generation ready to transform the music industriesYouth Music is excited to launch 'A Blueprint For The Future', a new report featuring the voices and experiences of over 1,300 people aged 18-25 looking to break into the music industries. It explores their experiences of educational pathways, the difficulties in creating a sustainable living from music and analyses who is most affected by this.
- ID x JUERGEN TELLERWORKING WITH 20 OF OUR YOUNGEST WEST LONDON CREATIVES ON A PERSONAL AND REFLECTVE PROJECT EXPLORING LIFE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE IN NORTH KENSINGTON POST GRENFELL TOWER FIRE. THIS WAS THE FIRST OF 3 PROJECTS WE CURATED TO REACH OUT TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY PROVIDING THE YOUNGER GENERATION A PLATFORM TO EXPRESS AND PROCESS THEIR PERCEPTIONS, USING THEIR NARRATIVE AS A CREATIVE RESPONSE TO REBUILDING THE COMMUNITY AND CHANNELING THE ENERGY INTO HEALING AND EMPOWERMENT THROUGH LIVING IN THE SHADOW OF THE TR7
- Digify - Call to EnterDigify is a talent spotting and hot-housing digital skills incubator, supported as part of Sadiq Khan’s Digital Talent Programme and partnering with brilliant brands. Two months paid training, based upon the principles of a real agency, with real briefs, followed by a six month placement at the offices of our brand partner. We've partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career at Sky. We’re particularly interested in people a30
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o29