An experienced, conscientious Design Assistant; from a fast-paced supplier environment. This experience alongside my academic training has facilitated the development of vital professional skills such as: research, analysis, conﬁdence and communication as well as important technical skills like production of polished CADs, trend boards and reports. Creativity, adaptability and self-discipline are strengths which I continue to develop throughout. These are integral to both professional and design practices. Anticipating consumer behavior and responding quickly and sensitively to changing trends is what excites me most about the industry.
- FINE ART & ILLUSTRATIONA combination of A Level, Degree Level & Personal Artwork. Ranges in medium from digital textile design to watercolour, pencil and even bleach. As a creative I'm at my happiest when I'm bringing nature, fashion or scenery to life! contact me for Freelance Enquires: @northfashiontextiles or email@example.com
- PORTFOLIO PROJECT - OCCASION WEAR AW20A project looking into event and occasion wear in light of the recent AW Couture 20 Catwalks. Soft colourations bring a fresh, youthful edge to the autumnal palette. Glamorous elements contrast this with; sexy plunging necklines, luxurious satin and shimmering lurex. Organza and fabric interest are also key with structural frills and feather-like effect
- PORTFOLIO PROJECT - BOYSWEAR AW20Expanding my portfolio into Childrenswear - Boys. Looking at trend and colour for a young male market. (Please note branding was used during the design process but has been removed in order to be published) Dark blue colourations in combination with pops of Yellow, Orange & bright hits of Azure were key element in my research. Taking inspiration from a retro trainer; a young, lego-like,80's palette formed, to fill this collection with child-like joy. On-trend; graphic lines, bold branding and
- LOCKDOWN LOUNGE/SPORTS RANGE (S/S20 - A/W 20)During the Covid-19 pandemic the average consumer has moved from traditional woven day dressing to comfort-led purchasing. Sports and Loungewear have dominated the market due to the rising numbers of employees working from home; seeking a combination of ease & style. Brands are pre-empting a change in consumer preferences once some form of 'normality' is returned. Stretch fabrics, elastic waistbands and free movement will be integral.
+ View all
Owner - Graphic Designer/IllustratorRNDOGGODOODLES
London, United KingdomPart Time
•High quality, Digital Pet Illustrations •Commission service available for personalised Giclée Prints and Gifts •Carefully researching and selecting quality suppliers •Creating a brand identity •Managing Social Media and E-commerce pages •Developing new product
Design AssistantAlison Hayes
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Creating Lookbooks, Press Releases & Promotional Material • Assisting at Company Events and Seasonal Photoshoots • Maintaining and promoting the company’s Social Media and E-Commerce website • Analysing consumer data, liasing with designers and creating ideas for events/publicity
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Fashion Design
- Abobe Illustrator
- Fashion Research
- Promotional Design
- Animal Illustration
- Fashion Assistant
BA(Hons) Fashion TextilesUniversity Centre Colchester
- Colchester, United Kingdom
A broad Fashion and Textiles Degree; combining Design Process, Print Production and Fashion Construction. On track to achieve a First Class degree. Creativity, adaptability and dedication are strong skills which I possess and have developed from continuous studies of the Creative Fields. University Education has developed valuable professional skills such as: research, analysis, conﬁdence and communication in both written and audio-visual scenarios. Studying and living away from home has also allowed me to develop important lifeskills like: independence, time-management, motivation and cooperation. These are immensely valuable skills which can be transferred into a working environment; making me a beneﬁcial candidate for a variety of roles.