Update July 2019: Seeking roles in Motion Graphics and UI / Prototype Animations. I specialise in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, 3D Design, Pre-viz & UI / Prototype Animations. and I’m interested in roles in Virtual Reality, Aerospace, Automotive, Media advertising, Fintech, Music Videos, Fashion, TV, Film and Architecture industries. I have over 15 year’s experience in the art and digital design field and over this time I have developed a wide range of design skills on many different platforms, which has given me the opportunity to work on a variety of London’s largest projects. I regularly attend creative, technology talks, meetups and events to help inspire me. I enjoy motivating people, problem-solving and looking for new opportunities to develop as an artist. 3D Modelling, Lighting & Animation } : 3D Studio Max (V-ray, MentalRay, iRay, Octane, Corona, Redshift, Maxwellrender plugins), Cinema 4D (V-ray, Octane, Corona, Redshift plugins), LightWave, Houdini, Zbrush, Modo & Keyshot. Video Editing, Effects & Sound } : Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Composite, Final Cut, Media Encoder CC & Adobe Audition. Graphic Design } : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Painter & SketchBook Pro. Web Design & UI } : Dreamweaver CC, Animate CC (Flash), Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, ActionScript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & SVG animation.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Responsible for concept designs, storyboarding and animatics. • Providing Look dev car animations, car rigging, video editing and compositing. • Producing 3D/2D Animations for training, eLearning, Out of Home campaign's and social channels in multiple formats. • Producing live videos that can be dynamically scaled and translated into multiple languages. • Providing Website and Mobile app support with wireframes for user journeys, producing UI elements, components, style guides and creating live mock-ups. • Packages used for production are Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, After Effects, Premiere, Cinema 4D and Blender.
• Produced animations for pop-up retail displays for brands like Timberland and Champion. • I was in charge of concept designs, storyboarding, 3D modelling and compositing. • Packages used for production are Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and Cinema 4D.
• Producing animatics and previs designs for presentations for brands like Honda and Bentley Motors. • Designing staging and lighting animation concepts for annual car exhibition shows. • Packages used for production are Cinema 4D, Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
• Responsible for designing landing pages in multiple languages at different breakpoints (High Display monitors, Desktop, Tablet & Mobile Devices) to assist the UX and Dev teams to push these pages to Live. • Designed gambling assets as well as producing content for social channels like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. • Packages used for production are Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Bodymovin, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Jera
● Working with all stakeholders to maintain brand consistency across all the *vertical job boards (totaljobs, CareerStructure, Caterer.com, Catererglobal.com, CWJobs, RetailChoice, Milkround & Jobsite ) which includes fonts, colours, imagery, layouts and tone of voice. ● Working as part of a collaborative UX team, providing team support and solutions, from concepts, mockups to designing templates for all sectors within the company. ● Designed all the iconography which helped boost productivity as these was used in all the *vertical job boards’ websites, landing pages, emails, advertising, sales and marketing collateral. ● Produced brand logo ident animations for all the *vertical job boards: please see link for logo animations. ● Responsible for creating motion graphic videos and accompanying assets for all the videos for social media brand channels and producing animations for sponsored Football club Portsmouth stadium for the LED boards and large stadium screen displays. ● Designed all the desktop and mobile banner advertisement displays (in formats Flash, HTML5, CSS animations and Gifs) Jobseeker and Recruiter facing for all the job boards, while maintaining brand consistency which increased traffic and revenue. ● Producing and creating presentation collateral for Project Owners, Marketing teams, Sales teams and Tech teams across all the *vertical job boards. ● I produced all the presentation collateral as well as creating content for external events, presentations, posters, pull-up banners, stands and social media assets for all *vertical job boards. ● With a strong relationship with the Events & Marketing team, I worked on external company Awards shows and Out of home campaigns which featured large digital displays, terminal to train advertisements across the UK. ● I was responsible for all the Internal comms, maintaining and scheduling content for all Comm-screens across all the office regions, this also involves creating business cards, letterheads, weekly and monthly email newsletters. ● Packages used for production are Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Muse, Adobe Animate, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder & Microsoft Office Suite. ● URLs totaljobs.com, CareerStructure.com, Caterer.com, Catererglobal.com, CWJobs.co.uk, RetailChoice.com, Milkround.com & Jobsite.co.uk
● Producing Concept Design, 3D mock-ups & Marketing images for pre-visualization and pre-planning. ● Producing Massing Studies, Technical model sections for Architectural analysis. ● Low/High polygon modelling and from CAD plan drawings using 3Dsmax. ● Advanced Lighting & Rendering, (GI, Toon & with Mental ray, Vray and Maxwellrender) ● Advanced texturing & UV mapping to real-world scales (Normal Mapping, Relief Mapping & texture Baking with BodyPaint & ZBrush) ● Camera matching 3D scenes. ● Reduced render times by 50% through using advanced scene optimizations and multipass rendering techniques, which helped meet deadlines and increase delivery rates. ● Running a render farm, for producing animations and high quality still images with BackBurner. ● Packages used for production are 3D Studio Max, Rhino, AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, Iray, Vray, Photoshop & After Effects. ● URLs http://www.wilkinsoneyre.com
● Produced a 3D animation, to go alongside a launch of a brand-new product range for McDonald’s (the well-known worldwide fast food chain) called McBites, to be marketed along with online games, TV and web campaigns for a limited period. ● Produced 3D animation fly-throughs for client sign-off. ● Edited, Graded and composited the animation. ● Packages used for development are 3D Studio max, Vray, Photoshop & After Effects. ● URLs http://www.joystickinteractive.com
• Low / High polygon modelling and organic modelling using 3Dsmax, LightWave and Zbrush. • Advanced Lighting & Rendering, (HDR, GI, Toon & Ambient Occlusion style rendering using FPrime, MentalRay, Vray and Maxwellrender) • Advanced texture & UV mapping (Normal Mapping, Relief Mapping & texture Baking) • Camera matching to 3D scenes. • Produced 3D animation fly-throughs for clients using 3D Studio Max and LightWave. • In charge of game research and development including Serious Gaming, 3D internet and Game Engines (Unreal Ed and Unity3d). • Worked with some incredible developers like Candy & Candy, Land Securities & British Land and with some of the world's most influential architects such as Make, Zaha Hadid, KPF, Ian Simpson, Foster + Partner, Wilkinson Eyre, Terry Farrell and Partners & Fletcher Priest. • Blended Digital photography with 3D to produce photo-real solutions. • In charge of running a render farm, for producing animations and large print marketing stills (Butterfly NetRender & BackBurner) • In charge of image and photo manipulation, retouching and art working. • Designed, aided and produced maps, plans and business documents. • Packages used for development are 3D Studio Max, LightWave, Modo, Zbrush, Vray, Maxwellrender, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and InDesign. • URLs http://www.cityscape3d.com
HND in Graphic Design (Communications)