I am a graphic designer specialising in branding and visual communications with a strong interest for print media, branding and social media. I have a great passion for visual arts, such as drawing, design and photography. As a graphic designer, I am able to provide unique approaches to visuals and innovate detailed ideas. Alongside this, I am an enthusiastic team player who is committed to delivering top punctual results whilst keeping clients satisfied with each project. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My project, #EyesUpPhonesDown has been selected by the RE: ACT team for their 2020 UK Road Safety Campaign. Later on, in the year it will be activated in London and across the (7) UAL campuses. #EYESUPPHONEDOWN is both an educational and informative campaign which encourages pedestrians to think about the dangers and implications that using their smart phone has on others while crossing the road.
- Brand identity aimed at adults aged between 21-30 years old with the mission being the first ever brand to bring back vitamins to the body after a night out. This brand is fun and vibrant, creating the name Quick Fix is simply for people who don’t want to change their lifestyle but just want a Quick Fix.
- The brief was to design and produce a promotional piece for Y-3 that uses any kind of moving image and lasts no longer than 10 seconds. Y-3 as a brand are very futuristic and innovative, so this campaign was based around future technology and a simple colour palette based on their recent campaign videos.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- We are GB&I’s class of 2020. We are expressive, curious, analytical and imaginative, not just amazing designers we are the strategists and thinkers of the industry to come. Graphic branding and identity is central to the way in which we communicate and is commercially, socially and culturally fundamental to how society operates. In times of change we need creativity and energy we are here to make, shake, move and shape the future. https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working with the client to produce a logo that would engage young adults and stand apart from traditional dessert places.
FreelanceIndulge Dessert Lounge
- Pinner, United KingdomFreelance
Knowing how the business works, I worked closely with the owners to produce a variety of designs for them such as posters and a shift book.
+ Show more
- Problem Solving
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Branding Identity