- N I C E - D&AD New Blood : Graphite Pencil Winner 2016Brief Set by D&AD and Design Bridge - Break new ground in beauty branding. Create a new-to-world, accessible, mass-market beauty brand that breaks established category codes. Your brand should be a response to some of the issues which modern, post-demographic consumers identify: gender stereotypes, healthy body image, environmental concerns, or any other issues you feel are relivant to users of beauty products today. Response - Introducing N I C E - N I C E offers a different kind of cosmetics
- Nest by John Lewis (2017)Nest by John Lewis is an integrated campaign created in collaboration with the mental health charity Mind, with the purpose of demonstrating how your home environment directly affects your mental health and wellbeing. Anxiety and depression have been named the defining health crisis of the millennial generation. 1 in 5 of 20-35 year olds currently suffer with anxiety and / or depression in the UK - an issue that still isn't being publicly addressed. Through Nest, John Lewis is able to add real v
- 2D Refugee - Second Place in the UK for the 2017 Young LionsCreated alongside Maya Halilovic for the 24hr Cannes Young Lion competition. The idea aims to catch commuters in what most would already consider to be a miserable journey and, using the actual scale of the media, highlight the reality of the often invisible journey many refugees make in a stark, simple and unapologetic way.
Projects credited in
- Anti-Racist AllyshipFollowing on from my work on my @OfficialMillennialblack Instagram account I reached out to Jack Agency to explore the possibility of a collaboration to put anti-rasict messaging out into the world - or the streets of London at least. Less than a week later, with the help from the wonderful designer Rebecca Petts Davies who took on the task of turning digital files into print ready files at a moment's notice, the anti-racist message is proudly displayed in Hackney Wick and Stamford Hill.
- Diversity initiative Creative Equals provides two free places on IPA Foundation Certificate courseCreative Equals, a new advertising industry action plan initiative to create gender diverse creative departments, has provided two free places on the IPA’s Foundation Certificate course, sponsored by Major Players.2
- Wunder HunterAt Wunderman, we created an entry level talent scheme like no other. Working closely with the strategy department, we led a placement team and designers through the concept phase, into production and deployment. With the insight that most just "fall" into advertising, and that people outside of the industry don’t understand all of the working parts, we angled this campaign as a step in the right direction for self discovery; with attitude, drive and different-thinking being paramount.
+ Show more