I'm a creative content leader with a sharp commercial focus. I'm passionate about telling amazing stories and connecting brands with engaged audiences around the world.
- Samsung x WePresent: An In-depth article & Photo seriesIn January 2020 WePresent & Samsung, two brands dedicated to supporting creativity, partnered to produce an in-depth artist interview with Dutch Samsung Ambassador, Danielle Cathari. This editorial piece was designed to equip readers with knowledge of how they can find creativity and be inspired to capture creative moments. We used Danielle’s background & story as the ultimate example - Diving into her creative process. Brought to life through a bespoke photoshoot captured all on the Samsung G
- An Intro to WeTransfer's 'WePresent' - A platform dedicated to telling unexpected stories about creativityWeTransfer is all about making creativity easier, for everyone. That's why we make beautifully obvious tools for every part of your creative process. We know that sometimes getting started is the hardest part, so WePresent, presents stories to get things going. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. We want to celebrate and showcase the best art, photography, music and more from around the world, and delve into the mess
- Same Sex Marriage Shut DownIn 2017, I developed and led the strategy for a complete on-air shut down and online blackout in an effort to encourage our millennial audience to enrol to vote in the historic same sex marriage plebiscite. The campaign received glowing national and international press coverage and was nominated for the 'Best Use Of Owned Media' award at Mumbrella CommsCon Awards.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Squarespace partners with WePresent: Make It RealSquarespace and WePresent would like to announce their latest collaboration, a docu-series entitled, “Make It Real.” Featuring four woman-identifying Black Squarespace customers from the U.S. and the U.K., the videos highlight personal and professional stories that speak to the entrepreneurial spirit. Black women are the fastest growing segment of entrepreneurs and small business owners, particularly in the United States, forging paths for the new generation to follow and setting standards for t141
+ Show more
Global Content Partnerships ManagerWeTransfer
London, United KingdomFull Time
WeTransfer is all about making creativity easier, for everyone. That's why we make beautifully obvious tools for every part of your creative process. We know that sometimes getting started is the hardest part, so WePresent, presents stories to get things going. Check it out here: https://wepresent.wetransfer.com As Content Partnerships Manager, I am responsible for the global creative content strategy, developing branded content solutions for brands across the WeTransfer and WePresent platform.
Senior Content Strategist, BBC StoryWorksBBC
- London, United KingdomFreelance
BBC StoryWorks builds on BBC's award-winning global expertise in creating film and video, writing and digital innovation, and BBC's instinctive ability to seek out premiere brand partnership opportunities. As Senior Content Strategist, I am responsible for developing and implementing market-leading branded content solutions for a range of clients across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
+ Show more
- Strategic Marketing
- Creative Approach
- Client Managing
- Team Leadership
- Talent Management
- Editing Copy
Nominated: Best Use of Owned MediaCommsCon Awards, MumbrellaMTV's shutdown of all regular programming to promote voting in the same sex marriage plebiscite was nominated for a CommsCon award.