I'm a cross-disciplary creative that likes to do things a bit differently. With a T-shaped approach, I have a depth of skill in branding, content and art direction paired with a disposition for collaboration across disciplines. I've worked in some of the top branding agencies in London, such as Design Bridge, Prophet, Interbrand, Landor, Coley Porter Bell and Fitch, and also spent some time in Milan at Robilant Associates. I've also worked at a number of boutique integrated agencies, cultivating my passion for brand storytelling whilst also studying screenwriting and story structure. Most recently I was working with a talented team at Seymourpowell, innovation experts who create integrated product and brand experiences. It was not too long ago that I was curating TEDx London events whilst also working as a boxing promoter, equally informative experiences. So I try to take an eclectic and fearless approach to creativity. As a proponent of design thinking, I love to collaborate with clients to define the right problem to solve, before finding the very best solution.
- Zer0 BooksZer0 Books is an imprint of Watkins Media, alongside Repeater Books. They aspire to be intellectual without being academic, popular without being populist. Zer0 is convinced that in the unthinking, blandly consensual culture in which we live, critical and engaged theoretical reflection is more important than ever before. I am currently re-designing their Classics range.
- Repeater BooksA new client in 2021, I’m really excited to be working with Repeater as I love their publications! In their words: ‘We are a publishing house committed to bringing the periphery to the centre, taking the underground overground, and continuing to publish books that will bring new ideas to a new public.’
- Norfolk RumA re-design for Norfolk Rum, founded by pilot Ben Crisp in the middle of the pandemic last year. This small-batch rum is entirely produced in the U.K and infused with the spirit of Norfolk. Each bottle showcases a bespoke, 360-degree cloud illustration, celebrating the epic skies of Ben's home county. The dark spiced rums make a rich backdrop for gold and copper clouds, while the white rum shimmers with an iridescent foil.
+ View all
Associate Creative DirectorSeymour Powell
- London, United KingdomFull Time
A senior role working alongside the ECD to develop a branding offering within a world class product design and innovation company. My projects incorporated design thinking, brand creation, packaging, identity and experiential. Seymourpowell build brands and develop new markets through product and service design, innovation, trends research, consumer insight and strategy.
Creative DirectorErasmus Partners
- London, United KingdomFull Time
A key role as an Associate Creative Director at a creative agency specialising in brand strategy, content and integrated communication. My role there was to create, develop and execute brands, whilst also overseeing a creative team. I was instrumental in the brand creation and overall design and art direction of energy drink Relentless, Coca-Cola’s most successful UK launch to date. Everything from strategy, naming, design, film, content, digital, print and experiential was delivered around a strong universal idea.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Installations
- Brand Naming
- Sound Design
- Art Direction
- Magazine Design