- LIDL GB Colour Changing Magic Gin for Anno DistillersBlueberry & Strawberry Colour Changing Magic Gin. This limited edition flavour was popular at Anno's Bluewater pop-up shop before being pitched to LIDL GB. The product was selected for sale on shelves in England & Wales for the LIDL British Gin Festival 2021. I designed the branding and created label artwork, drawing on a retro feel with bubblegum colours, representing the sweetness and flavours of the gin. The magic comes from the gradual change in colour from an attractive blue/purple to soft
- Otties lifestyle store brandingLogo and wordmark for a startup ecommerce business in the children's and lifestyle space. The web store is now open and eventually they hope to add a physical space, the branding has been designed to grow with them. I worked with the client and Elen Renfrew to develop the logo
- Anno Extreme 95 - The world's strongest ginDesign and creative direction for a new spirit product activation, launched in November 2020. Being 95% ABV and the world's strongest gin, I chose spot colours and typography that playfully warn consumers of the contents. The 95 escapes the label, suggesting the oversized nature of the spirit, with alchemy symbols tying it to the core brand identity. The 20cl bottle comes packaged in a neat, double-lined, metal foiled container with a 25ml glass beaker. Drink responsibly.
- Anno hand sanitiserAt the beginning of the COVID-19 lockdown in the UK, Anno Distillers put their chemistry expertise to use and pivoted to producing hand sanitiser as an addition to the craft spirits range. In the early stages, moving fast was of huge importance, along with communication and understanding how to launch a new product into an unexplored market for the company. I designed labels for a number of bottle sizes and have since updated and added to the range, working with label manufacturers to keep up wi
- Bill Skinner Jewellery StudioI work on regular projects on the creative graphic design and photo retouching for a well-established jewellery company. Working closely with their stylist, we achieve some very special results, with incredible teams working on each season. Results have included high value printed brochures, digital look books and web banners. Work has reached shopping malls in Asia, the V&A in London and several national publications.
- Anno Orange & Honey GinSeeing an exciting, new award nominated product to market, while supporting a bee conservation charity. Work includes logo, branding, packaging and marketing materials for Anno Orange & Honey gin. The product concept and research involved studying bees and their nature, as raw local honey, bee pollen and orange blossom are key ingredients. I designed the name, logo, alchemy symbols and all marketing graphics with this in mind. The representation of natural ingredients and flavours is key to the
Marketing Graphic DesignerRob Cursons
Freelance design, marketing, photography, video, illustration and consultation. Clients benefit from my experience working across a range of industries in specialist roles.
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication
- Content Creation
- Photo Retouching
- Project Management
HND Visual CommunicationKent Institute of Art and Design
- Maidstone, United Kingdom
Graphic Design & Illustration. Placement after course at London agency, Still Waters Run Deep. Commissioning editor of the course newsletter. Completed recognised common skills programme
Advanced GNVQ Art & DesignCanterbury College
- Canterbury, United Kingdom
Major project designing a range of toys and accompanying product development, illustration and packaging design. Completed recognised key skills programme to level 3. Grade - Distinction