- ART HOTEL'S LTD - CHRISTMAS ADSFor this Christmas season, I have created a range of designs for Art Hotels Ltd. Ranging from designs for digital billboards, leaflets, social media, magazines, website, banners, email, etc. The aim here is to provide branding for the hotels, that conveys legitimacy in the product and help upsell the events going on in the hotels this Christmas. From early monitoring, we can see that this year our events has double the amount of engagements on social media, this is due to better-designed content
- THE FREDRICK'S HOTEL WEBSITEThe Fredricks Hotel is 2/4 establishments owned by the Art Hotels group. After completing the redesign for Shillingford Bridge the next project was Fredricks. My role was to photograph and create a new website template for Art Hotels, which still had the same layout as the current website format. The website has been sent to be developed and coded, and should be available soon!
- SHILLINGFORD BRIDGE HOTEL WEBSITE CONCEPTShillingford Bridge Hotel is 1/4 establishments owned by the Art Hotels group. Being recently acquired, the hotel's website needed to be updated to match the current style and quality of the other 3 hotels. My role was to photograph and create a new website template for Art Hotels, which still had the same layout as the current website format. Shillingford Bridge is part one of this project. The same approach shall be taken to update and enhance the rest of Art Hotels websites.
- PATHWAY APPPathway is an education resource app. Offering a personalised and innovative learning experience, exclusively for university students. A study taken from the research of the thesis showed that students in higher education are seeking further support, and knowledge in their studied courses. This signifies the need for alternative online support. The needs for technological development in the higher education sector is growing. Our higher education system must learn to adapt to the fast-paced prog
+ View all
Graphic DesignerArt Hotels Ltd
Uxbridge, United KingdomFreelance
Redesigned promotional material, such as the companies websites, brochures, leaflets. Actively called targeted businesses with the aim of signing up new partnerships. Worked with a marketing manager to create & upload content onto websites and social media. Liaising with strategic partners and stakeholders.
United KingdomFull Time
Planned, created and operating a luxury unisex street-wear brand. Handling all promotional material on social media, uploading content on a daily basis. Creating unique concepts for merchandising presentation. Work with suppliers and manufacturers to create products and service with both quality and commercial urgency. Monitor sales and marketing strategies of relevant competitors. Recently sold out all garments, at the business’ first pop-up store in Leeds.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Abobe Illustrator
- After Efects
A Level, AS LevelThe Henley College
- Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Achieved A-C Graphic Design Business Studies English Lang/Lit