Digital communications professional with skills in social media management, video editing, content production, events, blog writing, commissioning, e-commerce and email marketing. I currently work in Marketing for a top London university (UAL) and previously worked at 4 other universities. I've also developed a freelance practice creating videos, social media content, email campaigns and blogs for a number of clients. I have a background in the arts, having studied BA (Hons) Fine Art at Newcastle University where my practice included collage, video creation and animation. As a student, I exhibited at and co-curated a number of exhibitions at galleries across Newcastle, at the Künstakademie Münster during my term abroad in Germany and for my Degree show in London. I apply my creative skills to my work, often creating visual content for marketing channels from scratch.
- Maker Mondays IGTV Series by not just a shopI worked with the not just a shop team to comission our 'Maker Mondays' IGTV series. In response to the first national lockdown, not just a shop was forced close our shop and stop trading online. Our team felt that it was vital to support our community of designers and artists, whilst creating quality content for our followers. We found a solution by allowing our designers and artists to film workshops from home in response to a creative brief. I worked to create a brief, liaise with the desig
- Creative Opportunities UnlockedI've been a key member of the team planning UAL's online alternative to a job fair, Creative Opportunities Unlocked. I've worked on recruiting employers and partners for the event, delivering a marketing campaign to drive bookings from students/graduates and planning our digital activity. I've also been involved in branding the event, generating ideas and writing creative briefs for our partners to comission content. We're working with employers to deliver an Instagram takeover and 'Ask Me Any
Projects credited in
- Future Women+ Leaders - Live Project Brief75% of UAL students identify as female but less than 33% of the managers in the cultural industries are women. We want to inspire and empower UAL students to break through the glass ceiling and become the creative leaders of the future. This free learning programme will take you on a journey of self-discovery and development. The series of workshops, delivered by Diversifying Leadership for Advance HE, will show you what it takes to be a leader and how those skills can be applied within the cre6
- Book Now - Creative Futures 20203-7 February 2020, across University of the Arts London (UAL). Don't miss this week of inspiring talks, workshops, job opportunities and one-to-one advice designed to help kick-start your future in the creative industries. Events are free and open to students and graduates from all UAL Colleges. With 40+ events happening throughout the week, there's something for everyone. Explore the full programme and book your places: https://ualcreativefutures.com/7
- Sell Your Products in not just a shopnot just a shop sells fine art and design products created exclusively by students and graduates of UAL's six leading arts Colleges. New products and artwork are sourced via open calls. We sell the following products: Stationery (including but not limited to: greetings cards, wrapping paper, notebooks) Accessories (including but not limited to: jewellery, bags, scarves, umbrellas) Souvenirs (including but not limited to: cards, prints and design-led gifts) Homeware (including but not limited t3
- Find the Best Creative Talent at the Creative Opportunities Job FairWant to recruit the best creative candidates for your company? UAL has over 20,000 creative students on the cutting edge of cultural life in London. They are studying art, design, fashion, communications, media and performance subjects and are seeking a variety of work. Our new Creative Opportunities Fair will take place on 5 February 2020 as part of Creative Futures week (3-7 February 2020). Industry employers and businesses looking to recruit for creative roles can attend. You’ll get to me2
- Tate x not just a shop Christmas Card CompetitionDon’t miss the chance to apply for our 2020 Christmas card competition with Tate! The competition is open to current students from all UAL courses and Colleges. Up to 5 winning students will each receive: - A prize of £250 - 6 packs of professionally printed cards. The winning designs will be selected, produced and sold by Tate in their museum shops from July 2020. The cards will also be sold in UAL’s not just a shop from November 2020. Deadline: 10am on Monday 27 April 2020 Apply: online via9
- Apply by 11 May - Tate x UAL Christmas Card CompetitionDue to our current building closures, we've extended the deadline to apply for our 2020 Christmas card competition with Tate! The competition is open to current students from all UAL courses and Colleges. Up to 5 winning students will each receive: - A prize of £250 - 6 packs of professionally printed cards. The winning designs will be selected, produced and sold by Tate in their museum shops from July 2020. The cards will also be sold in UAL’s not just a shop from November 2020. Deadline: 107
+ Show more
Video CreatorVarious Clients
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Responded to creative briefs to create videos for social media marketing purposes. Worked through TRGT Digital to create videos for clients including WALDO, Thriva and Numan.
+ Show more
- Digital Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Editing
- Creative Writing
- Adobe Create Suite
- Event Management
- Video Editing
+ Show more
Bartlett Travel ScholarshipNewcastle UniversityWas awarded funding to undertake a research trip on garment production. Travelled to Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai and created audio recorded interviews,videos and photography, which were later featured in a student exhibition at Newcastle University.