Marketing professional with skills in social media management, video editing, content production, events, blog writing, commissioning, e-commerce and email marketing. I currently work in Marketing for a top London university (University of Westminster) and previously worked at 5 other universities. I've also developed a freelance practice creating videos, social media content, email campaigns and blogs for a number of clients. I have a background in the arts, having studied BA (Hons) Fine Art at Newcastle University where my practice included collage, video creation and animation. As a student, I exhibited at and co-curated a number of exhibitions at galleries across Newcastle, at the Künstakademie Münster during my term abroad in Germany and for my Degree show in London. I apply my creative skills to my work, often creating visual content for marketing channels from scratch.
- Westminster Enterprise Network (WeNetwork) RebrandWorked with an internal marketing team and design agency to rebrand the University of Westminster's enterprise and entrepreneurship community which was formerly known as the Creative Enterprise Centre. The rebrand project included gathering insights from current students and graduates through surveys and focus groups, to help develop a brand that reflected what the target audience want. The brand also shifted from the idea of a 'centre' to the idea of a 'network' to include staff, employers and
- Maker Mondays IGTV Series by not just a shopI worked with the not just a shop team to commission our 'Maker Mondays' IGTV series. In response to the first national lockdown, not just a shop was forced close our shop and stop trading online. Our team felt that it was vital to support our community of designers and artists, whilst creating quality content for our followers. We found a solution by allowing our designers and artists to film workshops from home in response to a creative brief. I worked in collaboration with the shop team to
- Creative Opportunities UnlockedI've been a key member of the team planning UAL's online alternative to a job fair, Creative Opportunities Unlocked. I've worked on recruiting employers and partners for the event, delivering a marketing campaign to drive bookings from students/graduates and planning our digital activity. I've also been involved in branding the event, generating ideas and writing creative briefs for our partners to comission content. We're working with employers to deliver an Instagram takeover and 'Ask Me Any
Projects credited in
- Future Women+ Leaders - Live Project Brief75% of UAL students identify as female but less than 33% of the managers in the cultural industries are women. We want to inspire and empower UAL students to break through the glass ceiling and become the creative leaders of the future. This free learning programme will take you on a journey of self-discovery and development. The series of workshops, delivered by Diversifying Leadership for Advance HE, will show you what it takes to be a leader and how those skills can be applied within the cre6
- Book Now - Creative Futures 20203-7 February 2020, across University of the Arts London (UAL). Don't miss this week of inspiring talks, workshops, job opportunities and one-to-one advice designed to help kick-start your future in the creative industries. Events are free and open to students and graduates from all UAL Colleges. With 40+ events happening throughout the week, there's something for everyone. Explore the full programme and book your places: https://ualcreativefutures.com/8
- The Secrets Of The Side Hustle - Instagram LIVEThe Secrets of the Side Hustle is an Instagram LIVE series where we speak to a variety of successful individuals about a range of topics surrounding enterprise and entrepreneurship. We discuss themes such as how to get into freelancing, ways to improve your employability, how to widen your network, life as a digital nomad and how to turn your side hustle into your main hustle.
- Passion & Hustle PodcastWelcome to Passion and Hustle Podcast, a platform for fresh and honest stories from successful entrepreneurs, self-driven freelancers and motivated individuals that are here to help encourage you to hustle and turn your passion project into reality. If you want to find out more from the speakers or what we do here at Westminster Enterprise Network then head over to our social media channels at @_wenetwork. With new episodes being released every 2 weeks you will be able to continue listening an
- Sell Your Products in not just a shopnot just a shop sells fine art and design products created exclusively by students and graduates of UAL's six leading arts Colleges. New products and artwork are sourced via open calls. We sell the following products: Stationery (including but not limited to: greetings cards, wrapping paper, notebooks) Accessories (including but not limited to: jewellery, bags, scarves, umbrellas) Souvenirs (including but not limited to: cards, prints and design-led gifts) Homeware (including but not limited t4
- Find the Best Creative Talent at the Creative Opportunities Job FairWant to recruit the best creative candidates for your company? UAL has over 20,000 creative students on the cutting edge of cultural life in London. They are studying art, design, fashion, communications, media and performance subjects and are seeking a variety of work. Our new Creative Opportunities Fair will take place on 5 February 2020 as part of Creative Futures week (3-7 February 2020). Industry employers and businesses looking to recruit for creative roles can attend. You’ll get to me2
+ Show more
Communications CoordinatorThe Arts Society
- London, United Kingdom
Managing the organisation's communications channels including newsletters, social media and web. Liaising with an external agency to assist with coordinating the magazine and online features. Working on marketing and communications developments for the organisation and creating communications plans for special projects.
+ Show more
- Digital Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Editing
- Creative Writing
- Adobe Create Suite
- Event Management
- Video Editing
+ Show more
Bartlett Travel ScholarshipNewcastle UniversityWas awarded funding to undertake a research trip on garment production. Travelled to Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai and created audio recorded interviews,videos and photography, which were later featured in a student exhibition at Newcastle University.