I am an experienced Researcher and Casting Producer credited on a range of documentary and commercial film projects for clients including Google, Amazon and Red Bull. I speak French and German fluently and have a strong working knowledge of various editing / design software packages including Da Vinci Resolve 16 and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc.) I am also COVID-19 on production trained as certified by industry body ScreenSkills. I have an academic background in European languages and literatures, which enabled me to develop a high level of linguistic ability, strong interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of the art of storytelling. When not working on film projects, I write my own poetry and prose with a particular interest in LGBTQ+ stories. I was recently named as one of London's best upcoming writers by Bernadine Evaristo's literary agency 'Spread the Word'. My work has been published both online and in print.
- adidas X Human Race FCIn August 2020, I worked as Researcher and Casting Producer on the launch campaign of adidas X Humanrace's new collection of jerseys, which take their design inspiration from the collective memories and significant moments in the world’s top football clubs; Arsenal, FC Bayern Munich, Juventus, Manchester United, and Real Madrid. Each of the co-created jerseys - designed together with Humanrace Creative Director and long-term adidas collaborator Pharrell Williams – were informed by each club’s p
- Google - 'My Business'During the UK lockdown, I worked as Casting Producer on a new Google campaign which aimed to give a platform to small businesses who had been forced to adapt in order to survive. My favourite example of this was how Samuel Mensah, owner of Uncle John's Bakery in Tottenham, used Google Tools to move his business online to deliver to new and existing customers. The campaign was launched online and in-print and since then, Samuel has seen his sales increase and has been profiled by the Guardian.
- Bodyform - 'Womb Stories'I'm very proud to share this groundbreaking campaign from Bodyform & AMVBBDO. As Researcher and Casting Producer on this project, I spoke to hundreds of women around the world about unseen, unheard and unknown womb stories. They were real stories of love and hate, of pleasure and pain and pain so severe it's a disease with a name, endometriosis, it's stories of longing and trying for babies. And of never wanting children. Ever. The joy of birth. The pain of birth. And the silent devastation of m
- Amazon Prime Video - 'Great Shows Stay With You' - ChokeAmazon Prime Video's 'Great Shows Stay With You' campaign shows how ordinary people are transformed into cinematic heroes as a result of watching their favourite shows. In 'Choke', a woman dramatically saves a man's life in a restaurant and it is later revealed that she was watching a medical drama on Amazon Prime the day before. I was lead-researcher and translator on the German version of this spot which featured a scene from Grey's Anatomy.
- Amazon Prime Video - 'Great Shows Stay With You' - Pep TalkAmazon Prime Video's 'Great Shows Stay With You' campaign displays the lasting effects of immersive television on its audience. In 'Pep Talk', a man delivers a guttural, impassioned pep-talk to a table football team-mate in front of a scandalised children’s birthday party. He is later revealed to have been watching a half time team talk from a famous football manager the night before. I was lead-researcher and translator on the German version of this spot which featured Borussia Dortmund's man
- Five Rings Films - 'Throwing Stones'Five Rings Films, the Olympic Channel’s signature documentary series, is a series of incisive and entertaining documentaries directed by some of the biggest names in film from around the world. In addition to depictions of iconic individuals and record-breaking teams, each feature length film showcases the incredible humanity, variety and achievements of the modern Olympic era. I was lead-researcher and production assistant on 'A Brilliant Curling Story' (working title), which shows how five un
+ Show more
Projects credited in
Researcher - 'Red Bull: Super Fans' (Documentary Series)Just So
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I was a researcher working on a new series of documentary films commissioned by Red Bull, which explored the lives of the world's most extreme sports fans. I carried out character / location / story research, secured cast members, conducted interviews and provided translations where required.
Researcher / Casting ProducerAdidas Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I worked as Researcher and Casting Producer on the launch campaign of adidas X Humanrace's new collection of jerseys, which take their design inspiration from the collective memories and significant moments in the world’s top football clubs; Arsenal, FC Bayern Munich, Juventus, Manchester United, and Real Madrid.
+ Show more
- Treatment Writing
- People Person