Hi, I'm Samuel. Thanks for visiting my profile. I help businesses by: - Creating a visual identity that is built around their goals and audience - Designing UI/UX for websites and apps that are creative but clear - Turning these design into functioning and user-friendly websites I love to design because I'm all about solving problems in creative ways. Growing up I was always sketching ideas for new football kits, cars, phones, pretty much anything I could think of. I feel the same way about my work today. The clients that know who they are and stand by it are my favourite to work with. They make for truly unique brand identities and exciting design projects. That's a bit about me and what I do. If you have an exciting branding or web project in mind then I'd be happy to discuss it with you.
+ Show more
- MMM Hair & NailsMMM needed a new look as they expand their customer base around the Manchester area. I helped design a brand look and business card that matched their services. They now have a consistent and professional brand identity that can be used to increase customer loyalty and attract new ones. The following styles helped create this look: -Timeless -Luxury -Line Art
- The DAWN NetworkThe DAWN Network or Disability And Wellbeing Network is a space for promoting positivity and self expression for people suffering for physical or mental disabilities. The network allows people to talk about their daily issues, get support or help others cope. Creating an identity that appeals to a wide audience and doesn't target just physical disabilities. Also, creating a relaxed and happy brand image while remaining respectful of often personal and difficult subject matter. Branding with an
- Blue PepperBlue Pepper is introducing a new product to market. A robust set of lunch bags designed to withstand the rough and tumble of a kids school day; so the bags can be reused again and again. They needed a visual style and matching packaging to help promote their new product line. I was commissioned to design a full set of logos and a brand colour for the company itself. Then design packaging based upon a selection of brand dinosaur illustrations. The key elements of the design look are: -Fun -Playf
- Massey Accounting CompanyA local, independent accounting business. Their shift to include more digital media meant they needed a full brand update and new website so they can improve on their online presence. A corporate, formal, but energetic style was chosen. The branding had to show a decent level of seriousness given the nature of their business but this didn’t mean it had to be dull. Vibrant orange and 3D drawings were used to add a playful and unique edge.
- ACE Property ServicesBrand Identity Design for a Vancouver-based cleaning company. With ACE growing in size very quickly over recent years, especially in scale of their clients, their existing branding didn't match their status. They needed a brand identity that shows they belong amongst those larger companies in Vancouver. A modern, clean and corporate brand identity that still held their original company values. The new identity upholds their standards of professionalism and traditional methods while reflecting
Brand Identity Designersgrosvenordesign
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
I help businesses around the world create a visual identity for their brand. With market research and learning more about their company first I build a good foundation to make a brand identity that works for them and that they can be proud of.
+ Show more
- Brand Identity
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Design
- Brand Design
- Digital Drawing
NVQ Art and Design Level IIIChesterfield College
- Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Art and Design College Course. Modules of the course included Graphic Design Theory, Colour Theory and Typography in Design. All coursework was made using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.