I’m Sandra. Writer of copy, lover of fun, eater of all things delicious. In the past years, "home" has been many places: California, Mexico, Germany, and Japan. Why is California in a group of countries? Is this a rhetorical question? GOLD. I haven’t won it yet. But like an inverse-Midas, I’m influenced by everything I touch, see, smell, and learn from. Culture plays a great role in my background and so it does in my work. Feel free to spy on my life with the handle @sandraavr
- Women in Advertising: On Creative Leading PositionsFor my Master’s thesis I decided to take on the topic "Women in Advertising: On Creative Leading Positions" My objective was to learn from qualitative analysis, what still lacked for women in the Advertising industry and what we could do about it. During my research, I interviewed a number of Seniors and Creative Directors who shared the career experiences that either led to their success or stagnation in creative. By the end of my paper, I realized that this was something that needed ongoing
- Wanderlux by Virgin AtlanticFor D&AD New Blood 2019, Virgin Atlantic asked us to promote its new flight+hotel feature and encourage travelers to take more spontaneous trips. Using Spotify we let users curate their travel packages, by simply connecting their account Destination playlists were created based on their favorite music interests.
Projects credited in
- Meltdown Flags – Visualising Global Glacier RetreatGlaciers are a source of life. They hold 69% of all freshwater, providing millions of people with drinking water, a source of power and irrigation. If we don’t stop global warming by 2050, glaciers will be gone forever. And with them, our countries as we know them. Meltdown Flags is a climate data initiative that visualises glacier retreat by reducing the amount of white in the flags of their home countries. From 1995, the year of the first UN Climate Change Conference, over today, to 2050, the
- Meet D&AD’s New Blood Academy, Class of 2019.We’re excited to bring you this year’s wave of exciting creative talent from D&AD’s New Blood Academy supported by WPP. These bright sparks all managed to bag themselves a coveted Pencil at the New Blood Awards back in early July. From hundreds of applicants, they were hand selected by D&AD and their agency partners to take part in the ultimate prize - The New Blood Academy. This is an intensive 4-week programme that that catapults emerging creatives into the industry. Through a non-stop progr31
- Shout BoxBrief Build a brand around a cause that means something to you. Insight The ‘Man Box’ is a preconceived set of beliefs that are taught to men throughout their lives. These ideals significantly contribute towards rates of male suicide in the UK. Solution Subvert the Man Box into ‘Shout Box’, an inclusive physical space which men can enter to vocalise the feelings that society often encourages them to bottle up.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Script Writer
- Song Writing
- Short Copy
- Foreign Languages
- Trend Research
- Detail Oriented
+ Show more