- Pinterest presents: Back to SchoolFor the month of September 2021, Pinterest focused on a Gen Z moment for Back to School. Speaking to 13-25 year old Pinners who are kick-starting a whole host of new and exciting life events, from starting a new school year or heading off to Uni. Illustrations by Chelsea Waites for commercial use by Pinterest.
- Pinterest presents: Art MonthThroughout April on Pinterest, I led the first-ever Art Month in the UK. Showcasing the UK's coolest creative talent, from cutting-edge digital illustrators to dynamic clay sculptors. The month-long initiatives highlighted editorial themes including art for mindfulness, art for activism and art for expression.
- Pinterest presents: Black GoldOctober marks the celebration of Black History Month across the UK, recognising and honouring Black culture. Throughout the month, Pinterest is celebrating with a range of activities including an online event Black Gold, and a virtual exhibition from multidisciplinary Black artists. Additionally, featuring and showcasing content in curated spaces, including the Today tab and Shopping spotlight. My role in this month-long project was the curation and copywriting for Shopping Spotlight and the T
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Pinterest Awards 2019The Pinterest awards aimed to recognise and reward UK creators, brands and publishers for the inspiring content that they continue to upload to Pinterest throughout the year. The event was held at the beautiful Ennismore Sessions House and was kicked off with breakfast and the awards ceremony, followed by a day of immersive and educational workshops and activities. The sessions included What's new at Pinterest, 2020 vision boarding, The Art and Science of the Pin, Pitching and Positioning Pinter
- Pinterest Presents with Grow & GlowPinterest Presents with Grow & Glow was the next event in Pinterest's creator:creator education programme. Aiming to strategically leverage relationships with key blog coaches and communities to educate their communities at scale, add ‘social proofing’ and amplify our messaging across social media/podcasts. Grow & Glow provides resources, training and support for her community to help further their skills and grow their online businesses. The event aimed to provide scaled advanced training f
- Pinterest Presents with thy.selfPinterest's mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. To ensure that this is applicable for everyone we want to make sure that everyone sees themselves represented on the platform. Pinterest collaborated with the wellness community thy.self to host Pinterest Presents with thy.self, an event for women of colour within the beauty community. The event aimed to create a safe space for discussion and an opportunity for everyone to tell their own story of what diversity,
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Product Copywriting
- Product Development
- Editoral Design