Hello. I'm Sarah, a Creative Content Lead with a decade of experience in creating and producing beautiful, intelligent and original content in the fashion and design industries. I have strong commercial acumen, an obsession with story-telling and a natural instinct for what makes a story travel far and make a real impact. I approach every aspect of my work with unique creativity, natural curiosity and strategic flair. My areas of interest are circular fashion, holistic wellness and the psychology of storytelling. Founder and Creative Director of online vintage brand, Another Matinee. Launched in 2019, aiming to challenge perception of vintage clothing by presenting curated collections in a fresh and unexpected way.
- Warner Music Color Cue Cards | Printed by MOOPick a color, choose a mood, discover a track. “Most of the clients we work with — film editors, directors and advertising professionals — tend to be very visual in their creative approach, so we wanted to design something that would translate their ideas into music in the most natural way possible for them. Using color seemed like the perfect vehicle, as it’s a creative language that everyone can connect with.” - Liam Klimek, Creative Sync Manager from Warner Music on the thinking behind th
- Another MatineeA new premium online vintage brand reimagining vintage dresses in a fresh and unexpected way. Developed brand from initial concept, including look and feel, tone of voice, photographic direction and styling. Working with a network of photographers and videographers to create a visual story for each curated collection. Featured on Refinery 29, Stella Magazine (The Sunday Telegraph), Collagerie and Penny Mag.
- #MOObriefs | MOO Social Content Competition, 2019A new MOO social content competition to celebrate the wonderful creative people in our community. Back in December, we set a one-line creative brief to the MOO Instagram community: create a self portrait using the 2020 Pantone Colour of the Year: Classic Blue. The competition ran for one week, we received over 100 entries and the final designs were selected by the MOO Creative team. We then printed the winning designs as postcards and our creative team photographed these in the MOO studio.
- Social Content Series | Cinemagraphs | MOO, 2018A collection of looping cinemagraphs created for MOO organic and paid social channels, including sponsored Instagram posts. Each video was created to highlight a unique product offering at MOO: spot gloss finish on business cards, new DL flyers and new soft cover journals. We wanted to experiment with cinemagraphs and also challenge ourselves to make simple, eye-catching social videos which didn't necessarily have to have high production values or take lots of time/resource to shoot.
- The MOO Notebook: Meet The New Colours, 2019Hyper-stylised photography bringing to life the five new colours added to the MOO Hardcover Notebooks collection. We wanted to create visuals to share on our key social channels that were beautiful, punchy and thumb-stopping. We wanted this photography to be a true celebration of colour. We decided to personify the colours; to give them a unique character, their own style...even their own vocations.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Silver Foil Business CardsAdd tactile, shiny Silver Foil to text, logos, photos – anywhere! All printed on our strong-but-slim Super paper, with a velvety Soft Touch finish to make the silver even MORE attention-grabbing. To launch our new silver foil finish across our social channels, we wanted to create eye-catching, super shiny, thumb-stopping imagery - turning up the silver to the max.
- MOO Meets: Sarah Bell, Founder of Evermore LondonSarah Bell swapped her 9-5 for wicks and wax when she launched her very own candle company, Evermore London. Striking off the use of plastic wrapping and favouring natural waxes and recyclable materials, Evermore are lighting up the candle industry with a mindful approach to luxury. We visited Sarah's studio in East London to chat to her about sustainability, how Evermore London’s re-brand has brought new opportunities, and the power of community in the small business world. Read the article:3
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Content Production
- Social Media Management
- Briefing Creative
- Content Ideation
- Styling Direction
- Social Content Strategy
- Editing Copy
- Content Copywriting
- Creative Art Direction