Project Manager and Producer with experience working in music, film and creative arts industries. A confident and effective communicator able to liaise with all project stakeholders and partner organisations. Always using a positive approach to bring ambitious ideas to life along with the ability to work and thrive under pressure. Able to deliver a range of bespoke commercial projects ensuring successful planning, pricing and timely delivery to clients; from advertorials and microsites to live events, video and audio productions, seeding and activation of content, contracting, digital copywriting and creative consultancy.
- Mugler AW23/24, ParisCreative Direction Cad Wallader Show directors Torso Styling Haley Wollens Casting Julia Langecasting, Max Mäerzinger Music director @biggayidiotdj Movement director Malik Le Nost Lead Hair Stylist Cyndia Harvey Lead Hair Stylist Assistant Emilie Bromley Core Team [Hair] Melissa Rouille, Karoliina Saunders Backstage Coordinator [Hair] Sasha Kluvitse Make up Lucy Bridge Nails Sylvie Macmillan Production Division Set design Till Duca Studio Production Division Director of photography Mathieu Plain
- Giambattista Valli Haute Couture 24, ParisCasting Jess Hallett, Manuel Noriega Torres, Sarah Maria Booth Lead Hair Stylist Cyndia Harvey Lead Hair Stylist Assistant Emilie Bromley Core Team [Hair] Melissa Rouille, Karoliina Saunders Backstage Production [Hair] Sasha Kluvitse Make up Isamayah Ffrench
- Louis Vuitton Mens' AW23, Paris Fashion WeekImbued with the spirit of the inner child, the new Louis Vuitton Fall-Winter 2023 collection draws on themes inherent to the genetics of the Louis Vuitton men’s practice: formative development and the universal human experiences that unite us across geography and cultures. Evaluating the impact of the digital age, nods to connectivity are further explored through techniques, motifs, and silhouettes.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h165
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli75
+ Show more
Backstage ProducerArt partner
Working with International Session Hairstylist Cyndia Harvey across fashion shows and photoshoots. Coordinating over 30 assistants and up to 70 models per show to ensure looks are completed to brief. Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2023 — Nensi Dojaka (LON) — Simone Rocha (LON) — Diesel (MIL) — Tod's (MIL) — Giambattista Valli (PAR) Mens Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2023-24 — Wales Bonner [PAR] — Bianca Saunders [PAR] — Louis Vuitton [PAR] Spring 2023 Couture — Giambattista Valli [PAR] — Mugler [PAR] Off Season — Jacquemus (PAR)
Project Manager & Co-ordinatorT.H.O.M.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working to launch a premium haircare brand by overseeing the company's OKRs and managing all stakeholders deliverables. Implementing a top-line organisation structure and critical path . Reporting directly to the founders on a weekly basis.
+ Show more
- Coordinating Events
- Events Production
- Project Management
- Creative Producing
- Financial Management
- Artist Liaison
- Content Managment
- Social Media Management
- Digital Copywriting
Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Interventions (PG Cert)University College London (UCL)
- London, United Kingdom
This certificate provided the formal training required to qualify as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (Low Intensity CBT Therapist). Completed alongside a work placement within an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) / Talking Therapies service in the NHS. Dissertation - None
+ Show more
Open House Pitch Task FinalistM&C Saatchi LondonFinalist in the M&C Saatchi Open House final pitch task with Costa Coffee. Honourable mention for the concept Alt by Default, which brought alternative milk options to the forefront of Costa's menus.
+ Show more