- Identity — Serralves Ecossistema CriativoCompetition proposal for a museum programme at Serralves Museum in Porto. The programme should assemble several areas of cultural programming aiming to bring together entrepreneurship and management on the one hand and creativity and culture on the other. Designed with Helena Castro
- Reception stand — Urban Innovation CentreDesign of information stand for the Urban Innovation Centre reception area. The screen is connected with the Centre's website and automatically displays information about upcoming events happening in the building. The map helps visitors find their way around the building and their resident companies. The stand, following the concept for the exhibition space, was designed to be movable and re-adaptable to different situations. All the elements come out and the stand can open itself to display bi
- Website — Ginger & JaggerGinger & Jagger is a product design brand based in Porto, creating handcrafted high-end contemporary products inspired by Nature. Their main audience is interior designers and architects so needed a functional website to showcase all their product details, but also a design that would fit and develop their contemporary brand.
- Wayfinding — Urban Innovation CentreThe challenge for this project was to design a wayfinding system to suit the complexity and variety of the architecture, and also coexist with the existing brand and interior design. The designed solution is a flexible and low cost design inspired by the road markings of the urban space. The signage follows the architecture and reinvents itself in different shapes and materials according to different surfaces and functions.
- Identity — Madre Napoli MuseumMADRE, Museum of contemporary art Donna Regina, is located in a 19th century building in the heart of old Naples. In 2013, under the new direction of Andrea Viliani we were tasked with redesigning it’s logo and entire identity, digital and environmental, to reposition the museum in the international scene of contemporary art. www.madrenapoli.it Designed at LEFTLOFT with Giulio Ferrarella and Giulia Dolci
+ View all
Projects credited in
- IQLInternational Quarter London, as it was formerly known, is a forward-thinking new property development in Stratford, London. Situated next to the Olympic Park, it had bold ambitions to create the workplace of the future, and required an expressive visual identity and an impactful placemaking programme to match. Rebranding the development to IQL – a clearer, shorter, more memorable moniker – Campbell Hay created a modular visual system inspired by large architectural forms. Contemporary, graphi1
+ Show more
- Environmental Design
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Wayfinding Design
- Brand Identity
- Interface Design
- Creative Direction