- LA YARARÁ MUSIC VIDEO"Malena Zavala has shared her new single 'La Yarará'. An inspired piece of left-field pop, the track is shot through with venom, taking its name from a poisonous snake in Northern Argentina. It's also a subtle take-down of the boxes women are placed in by patriarchal society, with the title also being a slang phrase for a women who shows too much attitude or personality. Out now, the single features on Malena's incoming album, and it's gained a superb video from director Sofia Boriosi. Sofia com
- CROSSED OUT dance filmCROSSED OUT (2016) arises from the need to denounce the censorship of the female body in social networks, which creates a ridiculously differentiation between sexes and detaches both the body and the art from its essence. As artists, we consider that the human body should be treated equally, without discrimination for being a female or male body.
Projects credited in
- Malena Zavala, La Yarará Album Art Work, Yucatan Records"The Yarará is a viper that originates from northern Argentina (where Malena was born) and the surrounding areas of Paraguay and Brazil. All the locals know not to go near it as it is very dangerous. It’s also used as a jokey diss to sassy women." “La Yarará” (pronounced: /La-ja-ra-rah/) will be released on the 17th of April 2020. This shoot was co-ordinated to produce the final cover art for Malena Zavala's second album. Co-creative directed with Sofia Boriosi and styled by me, the shot select
- Round Midnight - Online StoryCapturing moment, giving priority to the binary static- motion relationship between strict space immobility and natural, fluid, living shapes of bodies and garments.In that sense, my photography appreciates beauty from a romantic perspective and exhibits the subject with the freedom to explore the personality.
- Feeling Blue, Vogue ItaliaAbout the project Melanie Gaydos conquers the depression in this epic editorial inspired by Picasso’s blue period and Van Gogh’s paintings. Photographed and Art directed by Eliška Kyselková. Team Credits Photography, art direction and production by Eliška Kyselková Styling by Wilona Wenzhuo Lin Set design by Lydia Chan, set design assistant Malena Mcqarrie Makeup by Gregory Kara Hair by Michael Moon Bodypainting and makeup for dancers by Katrine Roberts Custom body piece on Melanie Gaydos by Kek
- 120 Film
- 35mm Film
- Music Videos
- Dance Film
- Portrait Photography
- Film Direction
- Film Editing
- Documentary Photography