Conceptual mid-weight creative and blue-sky doer. A first-class graduate of Bucks New Uni, not that it means that much. She has been fortunate enough to travel the iris global network, migrating to Sydney for 6 months as well as a stint in the Singapore office. Prior to this, she gained experience in some of London's largest, integrated agencies. Currently on an undefeated pitch roll with the ambition to keep it that way. Also very polite, if she does say so herself. 50% of the dead-pan creative duo Soph & Soph. The other half is Sophie Szilady.
- Purdey's - Thrive OnFrom pitch to final execution, and a little street casting in-between, we've worked alongside Idris Elba to build and shape the Purdey's brand passion and purpose. In a category filled with high-octane sports and big caffeine crashes, we chose to channel the sustainable energy of Purdey's into the personal growth of real people. The campaign helped millions around the world to realise that it's never too late to go for their goals and Thrive On. We then went on to create Britvic's most effective digital campaign to date, targeting our audience with product-lead pragmatic ads at times when they could do with a 'gentle lift'.
- Domino'sStaying in-in is the new going out-out Just like every other Valentine's Day, 2017 saw couples and singletons alike in search of the perfect way to get all soppy and stuff. With a little help from our Experiential Experience Expert, Dominique Toppington, we convinced over 6,000 of these soppy sods that it doesn't get much more romantic than Valen-dining in with a dough-licious Domino's pizza. One couple even tied the knot with our 22 karat diamond en-crusted pizza ring. How dough-mantic!
- FatbergersBeneath your feet right now (if you're reading this in the depths of a densely populated city) are HUGE lumps of congealed fat, oil and grease (FOG). Savage. Commonly known as Fatbergs, they're clogging up sewage systems all over the place, which as you can probably imagine, is really quite a serious problem. However, with a little help from our friend Kevin McCloud, we found out these Fatbergs can actually be extracted and converted into bio-diesel. Pretty cool, right? Introducing... FATBERGERS The first ever sustainable commercial (food) outlet fuelled by this fatty biodiesel. Yep that's right, we're getting you lot to help clean up with a filthy (albeit delicious) burger. We know what you're thinking, but don't worry, we don't cook our burgers in it. We only use the biodiesel to power our van, lights and anything else we might need, like speakers for festivals. Oh, one more thing, we also screenprint our packaging with lard.
- Virgin ActiveFrom pitch to final execution, we aimed to position Virgin Active Health Clubs as far away from posey six-packs and tight buns as possible. Instead, we decided to focus on the real life situations were a good ol' work out comes in handy - ie, climbing out of the bathroom window to escape an awkward Tinder date. You know, the average Wednesday night kinda thing.
- Lush - It's not naturalFemale genital mutilation is a very serious matter. We can only begin to try and understand the detrimental effects it has on people's lives. As students, we wanted to have a go at something a little out of our comfort zone by creating an imaginary campaign in partnership with Lush for Daughter's of Eve. http://www.dofeve.org/ Taking inspiration from their previous hard-hitting charity campaigns, we designed our own all-natural vagina (FOO FOO) bath-bombs to create conversation and raise awareness of just how unnatural FGM is. The FOO-FOO bombs would be packaged and sold as limited edition online and in-store. Ads would be placed in ladies' magazines featuring eye-catching headlines in the colour ways of the flags of countries who condone FGM. We were praised but equally scrutinised by many people in the industry for this project. Some applauded our bravery, whilst others said we had no right to talk about the subject matter. Either way, for the first time in most of their lives, FGM was their hot topic of conversation. Therefore, in our minds, we achieved what we set out to do.
+ View all
Creative CopywriterIris Worldwide
London, United KingdomFull Time
Mid-weight Creative, October 2015 - Present Purdey's Original Source. Starbucks iris Sydney, October 2017 - April 2018 QSuper Jaybird Logitech Philips Avent Samsung iris Singapore, September 2017 WWF - Earth Hour Starbucks Jagermeister Pitch Wins October 2017 - Formula E social June 2018 - Suzuki - Junior Creative, March 2015 - October 2015 PZ Cussons Mini Samsung Dominos Value Retail Britvic Pitch Wins April 2015 - PZ Cussons Global Creative and Strategy account July 2015 - Virgin Active Creative Comms account September 2015 - Purdey's Creative and Strategy account - Creative Intern, February 2015 - March 2015
+ Show more
- Big Ideas
- Creative Stragegy
- Art Direction
- Copy Crafting
- Brand Storytelling
- Ad Copywriting
- Social Media Advertising
+ Show more