Sophie Iona is a London based still life stylist and set designer. With a background in photography her passion lays within constructing something from nothing, finding joy in a studio environment and turning a crisp white canvas into something bold and audacious. Her work includes a mixture of small sets and cosmetics in play. She has worked on a variety of projects for clients including: Rimmel Olay Omoroviza Charles Worthington Augustinus Bader Revlon Sleek Cosmetics No7 Shiseido Stylist Magazine Boots Tesco Diageo Cadbury
- A Shot In TimeShot with Addie Chinn for Our Future Proof to raise money via print sales for the hospitality sector during the pandemic. Prints available here - https://ourfutureproof.sure-services.com/shop/ A Shot in Time aims to capture the shared emotions people associate with drinking and dining out, visiting cafés, coffee shops, and everything in between.
+ View all
Projects credited in
London, United KingdomFreelance
Styling for Still Life fashion, interiors, beauty and food imagery.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Second Assistant to fashion photographer Matthew Shave. Daily duties include the general upkeep of the studio on shoot days, welcoming clients and organization of props. Assisting with lighting set ups using Broncolor lighting, colouramas for various set-ups and problem solving for technical and creative issues. Working within a high profile creative and technical team to produce creative commercial fashion imagery in a fast paced and pressured environment. High profile clients mean discretion is key to ensure efficient and productive shoot days. Shoots taking place on location require an essential studio pack up where thinking ahead of time is key.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Final Cut Pro
- Capture One
- Book Binding
- Silicone Casting
- Plaster and Silicone Casting
- Film Processing
- Analog Photography and Printing
- Assisting with Prop Production
- Set Design
- Styling Direction
- Prop Styling
- Prop Sourcing
- Cosmetics Photography