Hej! I’m Sophie. I am a Swede who was raised in Belgium. I’m currently a creative consultant at Comprend. With a background in the theatre arts and film industry, I am a naturally curious and highly motivated person who loves to create, innovate and tell stories. My time living in three different countries across the continent has been key in shaping the open-minded person I am today. I cherish and embrace difference; understanding the need to challenge convention and to promote newer and more exciting ways in which we choose to communicate with the world. Sounds Interesting? Check out my work on my website below :) https://sophiekorner.portfoliobox.net/ // SK.
- Modern NomadClient: Insurance Company* Brief: Utilising content to assist a brand within the insurance sector. *due to an NDA, unable to disclose the identity of the client. Generated content that enables and instils millennials with an inspiring, free-spirited and “can-do” attitude in order to raise awareness regarding insurance. Proposed the use of a short documentary series which follows “Modern Nomads” - ordinary people with seemingly ordinary lives who have extraordinary hobbies or l
- Crooked TreesClient: Crooked Trees. Brief: Rebranding and appraisal of the band’s social media output. Created exciting new content for the up and coming Stockholm based rock band, Crooked Trees. Challenged universal perception of “rock and roll” stereotypes with colourful, fun content which resonated with the band’s quirky personalities. The project oversaw a genuine transition in the band’s identity and the direction in which they chose to portray themselves within the music industry. Vi
- Nordiska Galleriet X HIClient: Nordiska Galleriet. Brief: Choose a piece of furniture and create an immersive experience for the upcoming launch event. Crafted an immersive installation entitled “A State of Wonder” based upon the iconic Wassily Chair, taking inspiration from the artist Kandinsky and the celebrated description of the item as appearing to “float in space”. Spectators were invited to take a seat on the revolutionary Bauhaus furniture and become immersed in an otherworldly blen
- Farmacia GaleffiClient: Farmacia Galeffi. Brief: Content creation. Generated content on various social media platforms for the Italian pharmaceutical brand, Farmacia Galeffi. The objective was to create content with a personal touch which brought the products to life and gave the accounts a sense of individuality and a fresh approachability. Photo Credit: Sophie Körner Post Production: Sophie Körner
- Italian EyeClients: Martini, Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin, Bvlgari, Ask Italian, Liu Jo et al. Brief: Event Planning (Various). Assisted the London-based events and marketing company, Italian Eye, with various projects in order to create experiences, both unique and memorable, with a clear and consistent focus upon the clients’ needs. Past events that I have been involved with have been featured in the following publications: Elle Decor, Martha Stewart Weddings, Anthropologie, MyDomaine
+ View all
- London, United KingdomInternship
• Content management (website and social channels) • Content creation (website and social channels) • Implementing Social media strategies for clients. • Generating Google Analytics reports (monthly/quarterly/yearly) • Measuring relevant KPI's and finding solutions for clients if the KPI's are not met.
+ Show more
- Microsoft Office
- Mac OS
- Photoshoot Styling
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management
- UX Design
A program with a focus on creating engaging content, whilst working with real clients. Clients vary from WEEKDAY to Volvo Group amongst others.
BA (Hons) Acting and Global Theatre - First Class HonoursRegent's University London
- London, United Kingdom
A 3-year undergraduate program which focus on acting and the multifaceted world of theatre.