Projects credited in
- Standing out from the Crowd: a panel discussion on mental health & the creative industry - get tix here!Applying for countless creative roles and finding it hard to stand out in your tough, every changing industry, or is it not feeling your self worth that’s playing on your mental health? Join us as we talk mental health, struggles & pressures of the creative industry, career journeys, and standing out in a crowd! When? Thursday 16 May at 6.30pm Where? Level 1 Whitechapel High Street How? Click here for free tickets17
- F*ck Being Humble Presents 'Let me Blow your Mind'Taking inspiration from heroes Eve & Gwen Stefani, ‘Let me blow your mind’ will teach you how to capture what makes you distinctively different and present it in a way to blow people’s mind. That’s right, it’s time for you to stop describing yourself as ‘hard-working’ and ‘friendly’ and really get under the skin of what you stand for and why people should care. At f*ck being humble, it pains us to see great talent go unnoticed, that’s why we need to start throwing away those generic personal bi13
- Free Event: Get the Kickass Role You WantLife's too short to be stuck in a job that doesn't inspire you. RSVP through The Dots: https://the-dots.com/events/get-the-kickass-role-you-want-158 It is often really difficult to know how to get the role you want. A role that ignites passion, purpose, and satisfaction. If you don’t have answers right away, you’re not alone. Many people face countless rejections at the application and interview stage with no clear understanding of how to move forward. We often don’t have the time, tools, or14
- Build a Champagne Lifestyle on a Lemonade BudgetThe new year is upon us and it’s time for change and finally achieving those financial goals you set for yourself back in 2012! Join us with 'Money To The Masses' for a panel that will discuss the steps needed in order to build the lifestyle you want on a modest income. FREE RSVP: https://the-dots.com/events/build-a-champagne-lifestyle-of-a-lemonade-budget-283 Image Credit: Randalyn Hill7
- [Free Event] Moving from Creative to UX Designer - May 22nd 2019User Experience Designers are one of the hottest properties in digital. Skills are in high demand and a lack of skilled professionals means there are many opportunities for creatives to take on a new challenge and transition into the industry.
+ Show more