https://www.sushbas.com Ambitious designer with hands on experience in creative design projects. A designer who enjoys working on a variety of branding, marketing illustration projects. I bring a professional attitude with me and a positive and organisational method of working which allows me to focus and thrive in different situations. Familiar with a variety of print and digital mediums. I always seek to excel in this particular field, I can approach solutions by creating simple but effective designs. I work well both within established design specifications and on my own with full creative discretion.
+ Show more
- This weekend Print Sale in #brixton 3-5 December #londonAffordable prints - join us in supporting local talent. Get your FREE ticket at eventbrite https://bit.ly/printshop21 #artsale #art #printsforsale #contemporaryart #sale #print #wallart #artist #illustration #exhibition #photobook #printsavailable #contemporaryartist #artwork
- Art in the ArchesVauxhall is a place where different is normal, where artists can express themselves freely. Love Different 2021 was an open call to all artists to bring colour and creativity to Vauxhall’s arches. Partnering with Moniker Culture, Vauxhall One welcomes artists and creatives from across London to create artworks and ideas to visually transform the arches into a vibrant area of colour and energy within the theme ‘Love Different’.
- Positive Mindset.Talking and sharing feelings with other people (creative / non creatives) who feel stuck or in a position where they are feeling low due to loss of a job or lack of motivation to get through the day has been a strong topic across mental health. For me to keep active and positive I started creating these 'Positive Mindset' illustrations. Fusing my love of typography, illustration and colour and sharing across different social media. I create one everyday which helps me start the day, these are j
- Tube Tales - What is your Tube Tale?Personal project of mine, recording my tales on the tube from the commute into work or travelling around London. Knowing how to behave inside the tube and the pet peeves we all have i started to create short comics. Since covid and the rule of masks i have started to sketch portraits of people with their masks on. Noticing that many strange and creative masks were making their rounds through the underground it became another great project to add to 'Tube Tales. I have turned the sketches into
+ View all
Projects credited in
- GratefulA small collaboration project that reflects our own visions of what 2020 gave us. Everyone has their own perspective of life. Cheers to the new year and let 2021 be the next steps into brighter days. We have art to always keep going and making a difference. Artists: RJ Ivey (Represented by Project Leader, Nygilia McClain) Indeg Cameron Susheel Basra Charlie Jenkins Phillip Gallant
Graphic DesignerAHR Architect
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Providing design support for the London architect practice and around the UK offices. • Delivering consistent and effective designs across a variety of marketing materials and media including brochures, direct mail infographics, website graphics, bid proposals.. • Supporting the Brand Manager & Market Director in maintaining the integrity of AHR brand and visual guidelines and contributing to its progression, both in print and digital media. • Preparing artwork for commercial print, and conduct appropriate flight-checks to ensure they are print-ready and / or meet printer specifications. • Working alongside external clients (Housing Associations, Councils and Developers) using their own branding - applying their external brand guidelines to new documents, making edits and producing print-ready files.