Hello, I’m Tamara, a UK based multi-disciplinary designer, especially interested in the potential for technology and digital products in enriching human potential. My creative style values functionality and beauty equally, and is expressed with vibrancy that enriches the life and character of my designs. www.t-lau.com Say hello email@example.com
- AllyCultivating Creative Collaborations Ally is a digital application that aims to unite the creative community through collaboration, to form more curious, connected, social beings. Users can join or create teams and network through the power of collective effort meanwhile unlocking new potential for invention and innovation in practice. Participating online, users can discover new projects, participate in challenges and engage with team members whilst participating offline, designers are also i
- MemoRoiseThe invention and creation of a board game concept, testing and enhancing; spatial, verbal and visual memory in response to a brief assigned by Hasbro Inc., D&AD. The ocean is home to many of the smartest animals in the world, including dolphins, porpoises, orcas and octopuses. The name ‘MemoRoise’ is inspired by porpoises and merges the topic of the game; memory, with the theme of marine life. The aim was to capture the exhilaration of play and also to simultaneously integrate a learning exper
- Colours of MilanFeatured in the Trouvaille ERASMUS Exhibition 2019, Aberdeen In February 2019, I moved from Scotland to Italy to live for six months. From Aberdeen, one aspect of Milan that I love is the colour in the buildings. Unlike the “Granite City”, they are vibrant. These aren’t particularly extraordinary buildings but the way in which their colours blend and contrast with each other and the sky, is extraordinary to me.
- IlluminationPoster Design for the Interim Show February 2020 As part of my research for my primary project, I conducted 12 interviews with creative industry professionals from 9 different countries. This design is based around a quotation from my interview with London-based Illustrator Grace Helmer and highlights the potential for teamwork and collaboration in illuminating our creative potential.
- VeraHappy International Women’s Day everyone! To celebrate this wonderful day Natalia Zajdel and I created a book called Vera, inspired by the incredible Vera Rubin. Our book aims to teach equality and the importance of equal opportunities from a young age meanwhile celebrating the many achievements of women throughout history. For children and for adults to enjoy, we included a whole bunch of easter eggs to find and explore.
Projects credited in
- Gray's School of Art, Robert Gordon University, BA (Hons) Communication DesignOur course offers you the opportunity to explore Communication Design through the investigation of traditional techniques and the latest digital technologies and production methods. Industry-led projects, European exchanges, national design competitions, placements and internships are all integral to the curriculum and place an emphasis on the professional and commercial setting. https://www.behance.net/GraysStage4Coms https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/453-ba-hons-communication-design-graphi24
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Colour Theory
- Branding Design
- Logo Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- UI Design
+ Show more