– Founder and CEO of Live Better With - top 20 in UK Startups 2018. – Former McKinsey Partner leading work globally on tech entrepreneurship and ecosystems. – Board Director of London & Partners, and Chair of Dot London and Ventures (London & Partners companies). – Board Director of the Scale-Up Institute. – Speaker at TedX, G8, MIT, World Bank. – Founder of 3 previous entrepreneurial ventures. – Sunday Times/Management Today's 35 under 35, Wharton's 40 under 40, Red Magazine Top 20 Career Shifters, ComputerWeekly’s Top 50 Influential Women in Tech, BusinessInsider UK Tech 100, Young Guns 2018, London Tech Week Changemaker.
- One-Stop Shop For Cancer Patients Raises $7 Million To Solve "Neglected" Issues From Skincare To Sex - ForbesHair loss after chemotherapy is common, which is why many cancer patients choose to wear hats, wigs or headscarves. But not every side effect of cancer is visible, and many uncomfortable symptoms often go undiscussed and untended. Where can a person turn if they are medically stable, but they’re still experiencing pain or difficulty in day-to-day activities like exercise, caring for their kids, sleeping, bathing or having sex? “If you’ve got a long-term condition, the medical side of things is p
- Healthtech For Good: Living Better With A Long-Term IllnessWe're so familiar with the wellness tech for the well - trackers and monitors for every measurable body signal. It's time for the similar tidal wave for the chronically ill. It's looking very hopeful. There are four things I'm most excited about making a big difference to everyday life: We've all had an itch that won't go away, a throbbing pain from stubbing our toes, a sore mouth because we bit our tongue. They're there in the background, intensifying when we do certain everyday actions, remin
- TedX NHS: Making Day-To-Day Life A Little Bit BetterThis is the transcript of my TedX speech for the UK’s first TedX NHS, held in London in August 2016. I’d like to talk to you today about reimagining the other side of care — the non-medical side. Thanks to our healthcare system, people diagnosed with long-term illnesses can be sure they’ll receive the medical care and advice to treat the progression of their tumour, to the best of the ability of their dedicated nurses and doctors. They’ll have their treatment schedules and their medicine regimen
Projects credited in
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88164
- Social Entrepeneurship
- Startup Development