Projects credited in
- Seafolly Made to SummerRunning through Australia, the UK, Europe and North America, Made to Summer brings to life Seafolly's optimistic lifestyle, grounded in the belief that "we don't just live, we summer". ODD was brought on as the brand's global creative and strategic partner at the end of 2018. Filmed and directed by Terrance Connors and shot in Ibiza, the campaign was a move away from big-name models and moving away from campaign spikes to an always-on approach backed by a strong strategy. Running globally ac3
- F&F Summer CampaignWith the F&F SS19 campaign creative and art direction relying on bright blue skies, the shoot took place on location in Cape Town. Womenswear stills were captured by photographer Emma Tempest, with video captured by WeAre_. The campaign went live across the UK and Central Europe - Slovakia, Hungarian, Czech Republic and Poland.
- Amostyle by Triumph SS19 CampaignI worked with ODD London to create lingerie brand Amostyle's SS19 campaign, shot in sunny Cape Town, SA. Rather than one campaign idea, the creative was split into four mini campaigns. Amostyle's audience uses social media heavily, so it was essential to create user rich content for this channel. I was brought on board to take the lead on the BTL content, working with photographer Cleo Glover to capture both on model and still life set ups. Over a 2 day shoot together with the ATL team, we crea
- Eastpak - Global Brand Campaign (2015/16)ODD were appointed as Eastpak’s agency of record in 2014. The first global brand campaign launched in the summer of 2015 with a new strategic and creative platform. Ambition ODD were tasked with an initial strategic piece, to identify and develop a new brand claim by discovering what the Eastpak brand truly stands for. The overall ambition was to re-establish Eastpak as the brand and backpack product of choice, through a supporting global campaign. The ODD Solution In order to get people to fall back in love with Eastpak we had to create a campaign which brought the brand to the forefront of consumer’s minds. To do this our campaign had to engage consumers in order to connect emotionally with them. We decided to take the brand back to the streets and own the relationship between people, bags and daily urban exploration, whilst simultaneously showcasing the diverse range of products available. We developed, art directed and produced a global ATL campaign, consisting of well placed OOH, press and digital in key cities. The campaign shows our urban consumer that Eastpak is more than a just a bag to carry your items from A to B. As you fill it with your belongings and put it on your back it joins you in the exploration of the city and it’s streets; capturing the moments of your life as you go. In addition to the ATL campaign we wrote, produced and directed a brand manifesto film, which is now used on their .com site and YouTube channel. Beautiful Effectiveness At the time of writing, the campaign had delivered an incredible 60% uplift in sales (YOY) via the e-commerce site, a 26% increase in online brand search, but more importantly it promoted a 73% uplift in consideration from its core target consumer. 60% uplift in e-comm sales 26% increase in online brand search 73% uplift in brand consideration
- AMOSTYLE SS19 CampaignBringing Amostyle's #LiveAmostyle ethos to life through expression and dance our SS19 shoot is a rallying cry to live with freedom and limitless possibility. Amostyle's trend-led stories explore product in a rich and contextual environment. Shot on location in South Africa by Mel Bles.4
+ Show more