With almost two decades of experience in the industry, Tasnim is a leading expert in social trends and creative ideation as well as being a brand strategy consultant, speaker, writer and content creator. In her roles at the BBC, Tumblr and Adobe, she has developed creative strategies for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Warner Bros, Disney, Amazon, Clinique, Twentieth Century Fox, Diet Coke and many more. Chosen as one of Campaign's 30 Female Creative Leaders, Tasnim has been featured in Huffington Post and Wired and most recently sat on the judging panel for the Drum Content Awards and the D&AD. She is passionate about creativity, design, Star Wars, dangly earrings and making all aspects of life a little more beautiful.
- Seen: A Mental Health ExhibitionPerception isn’t everything. When it comes to mental health, what you see isn’t always what you get. In partnership with charity Made of Millions, Tumblr hosted a launch event for a three-day exhibition that brought the power of digital communities into the real world. The show featured: Photography by artist Yumna Al-Arashi AR-activated art from talented Tumblr artists, showcasing internal thoughts vs external reality Live mural from renowned urban street artist Will Barras Silent art auction
- Sanctuary on TumblrTo celebrate the launch of a set of ballsy new bath products, Sanctuary partnered with Tumblr to create16 pieces of original and remixed content that was fun yet daring. Focusing on body positivity as well as a strong female voice, we worked with artists Cécile Dormeau and Vanessa McKeown to showcase the essence of the brand and the product.
- Amazon Video on TumblrWorking with influencers and Tommy, Tumblr helped created a series of visually arresting pieces for Amazon's original series, Mr Robot. From animated illustrations to creating gifsets and cinemagraphs, Amazon and Tumblr told the story of Elliot Alderson with a compelling series of pieces
- The Hate U Give on TumblrBased on the best-selling novel, The Hate U Give tells the story of Starr Carter, who witnesses the fatal shooting of her childhood friend by a policeman. Facing pressures from all sides, Starr must find her voice and stand up for what’s right. Twentieth Century Fox partnered with our Tumblr team to work on bringing Starr’s story to life in a creative, impactful and meaningful way to our audience.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bloom - The ExchangeCredit for - Art Direction and marketing management The Exchange was launched in 2019 as part of our objective to engage more men in the gender debate. The cross-mentoring programme matches industry-leading men with Bloom members to break down the barriers contributing to the gender divide in our industry. The ethos of The Exchange is to open up a refreshingly honest dialogue between the genders, help break down the stereotypes that limit the way we interact in the workplace and work together t
- Bloom Boost - Campaign ArtworkI worked with Taz Bhuiyan to Art Direct the launch content for Bloom Boost, a new initiative from women's network Bloom UK to future proof women's careers in marketing and communications. Bloom Boost is designed to support, grow and empower our female industry leaders of tomorrow. The programme is open to all former Bloom mentees who have not yet reached the 7+ years experience required to join the Bloom members network.
- Campaign & Creative Equals present the next generation of women redefining creativity 2018"Campaign and Creative Equals present the future creative leaders; the women defining creativity today and tomorrow. Last year, Campaign’s "Future creative leaders" made its debut. The result was a talent-quake. Those who explained away the lack of female creatives in their departments by saying, "We just can’t seem to find the talent", no longer had an excuse. Now, this list has a life of its own. In 2017, we had 70 entrants; this year, we had 170, all the way up to creative director level. So,65
Head of Creative Social (EMEA)tumblr
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Leading, ideating and art directing every commercial social strategy - Co-directing product launches and experiential experiences - Inventing and launching a global influencer network of artists - Social marketing evangelist via external talks and workshops - Shaping the go-to-market strategy - Informing the entire creative direction for the EMEA market - Marketing and PR, including PR collateral and keynote speaking
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Storytelling
- Branded Content
- Content Ideation
- Social Media