- Yinka Ilori Studio websiteWe worked with the fantastic Barn + Co to produce a new website for Yinka Ilori Studio. Involving an entire overhaul of the site design, branding, copywriting, producing content for a blog and a general re-positioning of the outfit as a 'studio', the site aims to promote Yinka Ilori Studio as a capable and experienced team of creatives.
- Andy Singleton Window displays for Clarges, MayfairLuchford APM commissioned paper sculptor Andy Singleton to create seasonally changing window displays to fill the empty ground floor retail units of a new luxury development in Mayfair. The sculptures reflected the flora and fauna of the park opposite.
- Telegramme for Baku MagazineBaku Magazine invited Bobby aka Telegramme to visit the city of Baku for a few days, to drink in the atmosphere and re-interpret his experiences in a series of vintage inspired posters. The editorial piece was a rich insight into his short trip where he aimed to capture the contrast of old and new.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Influencers, Collaborators and AmbassadorsWhy championing the illustrator can add enormous value and creative capital to your commission. Whether it’s the client using their own social media channels and content to talk about the illustrator and their role within the project, or the illustrators using their own social media presence to talk about the commission, we’re seeing more and more clients getting real mileage out of an illustration commission, and this can only be a good thing for client and artist. This article is food for th1
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book168
- Bloomsbury Modern ClassicsKerry Hyndman, Matt Taylor and Dan Mumford were invited to illustrate covers for 3 iconic titles as part of a Bloomsbury Modern Classics re-design. Kerry Hyndman created a dreamy atmospheric scene for Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner, Matt Taylor for Michael Ondaatje's The English Patient and Dan Mumford for Susanna Clarke's Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. The series of 10 titles forms a seminal collection of must-read modern classic novels in limited edition paperback format. Bloomsbury also7
- Kerry Hyndman - Waitrose ChristmasKerry Hyndman was commissioned by Waitrose to create a wintery world for their Christmas in-store and packaging. Applied to a whole range of products, packaging, decor and advertising, it created a distinctive and recognisable identity that was tied in with the live action TV commercial featuring a robin. The artwork and concept was also developed into a Children's book, published by David Fickling Books and written by none other than Michael Morpurgo.4
- Ahoy There - Tommy HilfigerAhoy There was commissioned by the Tommy Hilfiger team to provide retro Americana and nautical influenced typography and illustrations for the 'Tommy Pier' TommyXGIGI catwalk show. The illustrations and map were created for brochures and decor at New York's South Street Seaport. It's not often you get Taylor Swift proudly showing off our work!3
+ Show more