- Half-Life Planet SuicideBrand New Single from SkinGasm Half-Life Planet Suicide Video by Dex Hannon The video is created from macro photographs I took of Dandelions. They seemed relevant conceptually to how we fritter away the chances to save ourselves. Ignore the importance of protecting the environment to help the survival of our species. Greed, arrogance and stupidity the worst of humanities traits are putting us on a suicidal path of self destruction. We waste chance after chance to save ourselves. Blow our s
- Mistakes teach us more than success ever doesA new video creation with a piano composition from Skin Vehicles A super fast trip through the mind of artist and collaborator Dex Hannon Go to his website and spend some time going through his works here, Dex Hannon. https://dexhannon.co.uk If you want more Skin Vehicles. go check it out here. https://brokentoycompany.bandcamp.com/
- I went weirderWhen I created the David Lynch homage album I had wanted to somehow have lyrics that gave it a Lynchian edge, unsettling prose, or random words but nothing came. Something that hinted at the backwards talking in Twin Peaks but not using that technique. I experimented with various vocal synths and vocoder ideas but it all sounded ‘predictable’ So I released the album as an instrumental, and was very happy with it. Roll into 2023 and I found a way to do it. I found an AI product that was creat
- I was a bee trapped in your sugar factoryThis digital art is available from Artsy https://www.artsy.net/artwork/dex-hannon-i-was-a-bee-lost-in-your-sugar-pop-dream-factory Digital remix of the painting ‘Sugar Pop Dream Factory https://www.artsy.net/artwork/dex-hannon-sugar-pop-dream-factory The digital remix continues the conversation that began with the painting. Signed and numbered. Once the last copy has been sold the original artwork files are deleted. Only a small low resolution file copy is kept.
- From mutual respect to destroying our egosElectronic duo and experimental Audio video outfit SkinGASM announce their debut album ‘SINS’ with the hypnotic and psychedelic single and video for ‘LIOW DSEEHIF HRTIEH T N’. The eleven-track album is a collaboration between Dex Hannon of Skin Vehicles (UK) and ANEURGASM (Miami, Florida). The Process: “It is an act of bravery to allow your work to be completely dismantled and recreated as something else. Sometimes to the point the original material is barely recognisable anymore. But withou
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything42
- Is Digital Art going to replace Painting? In Conversation with: Dex HannonWe are thrilled to share with you the interview with Abstract Expressionist British Artist, Dex Hannon. The Image Curators team is pleased to have the chance to host an interview with the mixed media artist, as he talks about one of the biggest dilemma in Contemporary Art: will Digital Art replace traditional ways to create art? Read what is the artist's point of view and how he built resilience during the Covid-19 lockdown.
MusicianBroken Toy Company
United KingdomFull Time
Skin Vehicles a collaborative musical outfit. Creating soundtracks, scores and music for fun. https://skinvehicles.bandcamp.com/
+ Show more
- Music Composition
- Graphic Design