http://thomasminnock.co.uk/ Project manager experienced in the design and creative industry with demonstrable record supporting a broad and diverse brand and client base across a number of sectors and projects. Confident in the delivery of projects from pitch to implementation, I enjoy working within multidisciplinary creative teams. Proud of the relationships I have built and projects that I have been a part of, the journey from inception to completion is one that I have keen and active interest in throughout my endeavours.
- Block Commodities x Hanger Inc. : European Cannabis WeekAs part of European Cannabis Week 2019, Protein and Block Commodities in collaboration with Hanger Inc. hosted the official European Cannabis Week opening party at Protein Studios. Partnering with Hanger Inc. the event showcased an exclusive installation and screening of their Season 09: High Altitudes collection and video companion, commissioned by 4:3. "Nature is unruly; mutinous and uncompromising." Music all night from Jordss as well as 'trees' generously supplied by Sugavision: Realistic
- Puma x JD Sports: Muse II Collection LaunchEvent Details: • JD Special launch of PUMA’s Muse Satin and Tape Collection hosted by Neelam Gill & Friends • Live panel discussion talking all things diversity, mental health and empowerment • Collection launch and private dinner at Rita's - Redchurch Brewery Role: Producer Broadcast partnered with JD Sports & Flux Broadcasting
- ace&tate x Hayley Louisa Brown: Children of GracelandEvent Details: • 17 until 19 November | Exhibition of Hayley Louisa Brown at Protein Studios • 17 until 19 November | Ace & Tate pop up space at Protein Studios • 18 November | Riposte Magazine panel discussion at Protein Studios Project Team: Gina Stewart, Giuditta Dallerba (Protein) Role: Producer (Protein)
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- European Cannabis Week after party at Protein StudiosAs part of European Cannabis Week, Protein & Block Commodities invite you to the official European Cannabis Week opening party at Protein Studios. Partnering with Hanger Inc. we will be showcasing their Season 09: High Altitudes collection and the video companion, commissioned by 4:3. "Nature is unruly; mutinous and uncompromising." Music all night from Jordss.2
- BRICK Edition 07 Launch Party | Store & DarkroomOn Friday, June 7, BRICK is celebrating the release of BRICK Edition 07 and the launch of the first brick and mortar venture at King’s Mall in Hammersmith. As well as selling mags and merch, BRICK has built a fully functioning black and white darkroom in the space, and is hosting introductory workshops for young photographers looking to learn how to print their own images. BRICK has also collaborated with PPP Repairs to offer camera repairs in-store, just bring along your camera any time for10
- Subverting RetailIt’s easy to point a finger at Amazon and the explosion of online commerce as the culprit behind this apparent armageddon. But the truth is, it’s a classic case of Retail Darwinism that’s been driven by a seismic shift in human behaviour that’s been enabled by new technology. The simple fact is that those who fail to understand these new mindsets and evolve to fit these new paradigms will fail. Subverting Retail is the first report from our New Neighbourhoods manifesto reveals that we are in fa8
- Kings Mall x SODA Pop-UpCome down to Hammersmith this Thursday 6:30-8:30 for the launch of SODA - a one month pop-up showcasing the very best in smart tech at Kings Mall. Part of an ongoing placemaking project where we're working on redefining what it means for convenient shopping and the future of the high street through a series of pop-up retail. Throughout the month there will be a series of workshops and activations. See calendar below -6
- True SelfTrue Self @ Galeria Melissa London The True Self experience used a special photo booth, taking pics of auras – a representation of the unique energy surrounding and overlying our physical selves. The project combines a series of coloured patterns, gradients, 3D shapes, and particles based on Natalia Stuyk’s animations and digital aesthetic. To complete the expression of the inner self, messages were developed by Alice Stewart using machine algorithms. Human energy turned into art. The duo's9
- A Series of Dirty Words: EXCLUSIVITY at Protein StudiosWe’re unpacking the first of our series of DIRTY WORDS on Feb 05 at Protein Studios. We want to look at key words that stand out in the industry around products, brands and media and unpack the disconnect in meaning between individuals and companies. We think of these as ‘dirty words’, whose original meaning has been modified by cultural shifts. As the concept behind a ‘dirty word’ proliferates, it gathers cultural baggage and becomes increasingly narrow in definition. We want to zoom out a8
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Protein is an insight, influencer and content agency with a focus on the global early adopter. We know that people don’t trust brands, people trust people. Producer: Protein Lead Production, driving implementation of activations and events at Protein/Protein Studios delivering excellent brand representation and experiences. -- Achievements: Ace&Tate x Hayley Louisa Brown - Children of Graceland Exhibition, Ace&Tate Pop-up Store - Protein Studios, Children of Graceland x Riposte Panel discussion.
Project ManagerWorkshop The Retail Agency
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
Workshop is the leading retail agency in the Nordic countries. Our focus is to create physical retail experiences between people and brands that generate customer satisfaction as well as profitability. We are more than 140 collaborators, with a turnover of more than one hundred million SEK, and the privilege of working with some of the world’s strongest brands. Project Manager: Nike Football Drive implementation of Nike Football Global marketing campaigns & initiatives in assigned Northern Europe markets to achieve consistent & excellent brand representation for retail channels. -- Simultaneous execution of Global Football brand/campaigns across Northern Europe territories (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands & Belgium). -- Driving the relationship between retail marketing and assigned market executions. -- Support the lead of the assigned market’s calendar planning & fulfil campaigns, tools & activation requests by aligning with relevant stake holders. -- Management and administration of category/campaign budgets and internal financial procedures (estimation, forecasting, invoicing). -- Working collaboratively with the design team, artworkers and production with art direction to ensure premium execution, quality and consistency in delivery. -- Supporting the wider team in other Nike category Global marketing campaign initiatives and implementation (Running, SB, Sportswear). -- Assisting relevant stakeholders during installation including directing production, supporting visual merchandisers and store staff on initiatives and delivery. -- Supporting the Stockholm office in the opening of Workshop’s new Amsterdam office and supporting the HR function in recruitment of new team members. -- Achievements: Olympics, Euro 2016 Federation Kits, Best Young Athletes execution in Western Europe, Neymar Hypervenom, Football Training, Mercurial & Magista, Neymar x Jordan, CR7.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Account Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Creative Direction