I have been in advertising for over 10 years driven by a love of making things. My route into the industry was a little bit of a meandering path starting of in studio engineering and sound design, then going through screenwriting and photography. Advertising was the perfect place for me to channel all those skills I’d developed over the years into one creative output, and I like nothing more than getting my hands dirty in production as well as taking care of the creative process.
- GAME Christmas CampaignFor GAME's Christmas 2015 campaign we created an animated character - Gamer Claus. He's the god of gaming, shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Born from the world of video games, he has emerged to champion gamers everywhere. He also knows that parents and loved ones need to be charmed in order to get gamers what they want. So, he scrubs up and plays nice during his TV appearances... most of the time. The campaign started with 3 online films showing possible origins of this enigmatic character. This was followed by a series of TV spots, including a Black Friday special. We also had YouTube Pre-Rolls celebrating upcoming big releases.
- Bailey's Chocolat LuxeBailey's wanted a statement TV and print advertising campaign to launch their new product 'Bailey's Chocolat Luxe'. We started off with a 60 second TV advert shot by Johnny Hardstaff, and featuring music by Apparat. The spot aimed to bring to life the sensual, sensory nature of the drink creating a purley emotional connection. The print campaign followed, which aimed to show the new bottle using the language of chocolate advertising. It was shot by Dan Tobin Smith, and covered print, outdoor, and even special build billboards. This campaign has proved to be one of Diageo's most successful product launches to date.
- Uniqlo Concept SpaceUniqlo asked us to curate 6 month's worth of content for their concept floor at their 311 Oxford Street store. The first piece of work was based around HeatTech, and functioned as an engaging and educational space for customers to learn about the features of the HeatTech range. We brought the space to life using lighting and the language of thermal imaging and heating elements. This created an artificially warm space, and a platform for displaying product. The second piece of work focussed on AI
- GAP Concept StoreGap turned its Covent Garden store into a concept space in order to celebrate its heritage in conjunction with the launch of a ‘90s reissue collection. We commissioned a film, denim patches by illustrator Tim Lahan, T-Shirt designs, inspirational events and a collaboration with up and coming New York fashion label Landlord. The content would be in the space for a period of 6 weeks, as well as across social channels, so we created a wide and diverse range, ensuring that customers always had some
+ Show more
- Concept Develoment
- Critical Analysis
- Creative Thinking
- Art and Creative Direction
- Creative Strategy
- Sound Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Leadership
+ Show more