Award-winning creative director and co-founder of Fabrik and Fresh Future. As CEO of Fabrik Tim supports and champions creativity; helping creatives find a voice and audience for their talents regardless of their background, geography or experience. He designs products and brands, engineers desirability and builds communities. Tim's professional career began with a four-year stint as Art Director at Internet Business Group Plc and time with industry-recognised agency Kleber, where he won a DMA (Digital Music Award) for his work launching Kasabian. Tim played a significant part in the planning, concept and development of digital properties for many market-leading web companies such as DigitalVision and ImageSource, Confetti.co.uk, Sweatband.com, Reebok Fitness, 365 Media Group and AffiliateFuture. From 2005 to 2014 Tim advised entrepreneurs and young companies on how to make their businesses online; adept at branding and traditional marketing, as well as designing the digital properties, platforms, systems and social campaigns required to manage, promote and grow. At Profission Tim’s clients included The GSM Association, MTV, VH1, Barcardi, Glenfiddich, Unicorn Group and Toshiba. He has garnered global critical praise for his brand work promoting financial advisors Quantum, venture capitalists MVM Life Sciences LLP and more recently London's artisanal producer The Pressery. In 2014 Tim became CEO of Fabrik; a creative platform supporting and enabling creatives to build beautiful portfolio websites in a matter of minutes. Fabrik launched out of beta in summer 2015 and received a Webby nomination in 2016. Whilst the majority of his output is digital, Tim loves working with print. Ongoing creative relationships with photographers in fashion, film, and brand direction for artisans, artists and jewellers allow him room to experiment and express his love for minimalism, typography and graphic design methodology.
- Fabrik Conditioner 19.05Creativity from across the Fabrik community featuring Poppy France, Scott Balmer, Alex Tillman, Chi San Wan, Henry Scholfield, Jamie Whitby, Electric Lime, Thom Gurdjian, Arnaud Giacomini, Xcopy, Evaldas Cesnavicius, Belinda Colozzi, Mitchell Stuart, Elliott Wilcox, Summer Agnew and Colin Solal Cardo.
- Fresh FutureFresh Future is a launchpad for discovering and awarding creative talent on merit, without compromise. Our capacity to create thrives when there are no boundaries, no borders and no limits. Fresh is an annual awards initiative for creativity that is inclusive, culturally-focussed and global but most of all, it's free for everyone to take part. We built Fresh to realize and nurture a new way to reward creativity. Shape the future, showcase your creativity. https://freshfuture.site
- Fresh 18Fresh Future is a brand-new global initiative to discover and celebrate outstanding creative talent, showcasing the work of more than 200 creatives. With each year we’re building a significant, permanent record of the culture we live in. This is how we put together a state of the art platform to nurture and reward creativity.
- Next DoorStrict 6x6x9 SPS grid with oversized wardrobe credits across each spread. The continually repeated and offset placement of typographic patterns (both within, and across spreads) gives emphasis to the often downplayed clothing credits; both disrupting the traditional fashion photo story treatment, and providing a structure with which to validate the photograph subject beneath.
Projects credited in
- Fabrik Conditioner 22.03Spring is in full swing and we've got all the inspirational new work that you'll need featuring creators Enrique Millán Fuentes-Guerra, Sade Ndya, Rob James, Diana Neto, Diana King, Filipe Neto, Jordan Wade, Tyler Orton, Rive Noire, Emile Holmewood, Gergana Popova, Trip Kramer Productions and Edit Ballai.1
- Fabrik Conditioner 21.09Pumpkin spice and everything nice. Get your fall inspiration with new work from creators Ezra Reverda, Benjamin Rozario, Denholm Hewlett, Anthony Hill, Simon Paul, Cris Pastor, Marco Raimondo, Pabz Alexander, Marco Amerigo, Terrence Wilkins, Novemba Films, Gonçalo, Morais Leitão and Javiera Eyzaguirre.
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Owner and Creative Partner of this small, focussed digital agency. Brand Strategy, Creative/Art Direction, Graphic design for web and print. Key clients include MTV, Microsoft, Bacardi, GSM Association, Toshiba and Unicorn Group. Tim has received critical praise for his branding work promoting mortgage company Quantum Money, fund managers MVM Life Sciences LLP and more recently for London's The Pressery.
+ Show more
- Art and Creative Direction
- Graphic Deaign
- Minimalist Design
- UI Desgin