Communications professional, with experience working with fashion brands, magazines, artists and cultural organisations. My research interests include exploring the intersections of politics, culture and identity through fashion, art and the creative industries, with a focus on working-class communities. I am the Co-Founder of Colèchi, a fashion research and co-learning agency reimagining the industry through collaboration and community. Colèchi uses action research to confront broken systems in fashion, art, and design to facilitate a more ethical and inclusive industry. Our work includes consulting brands and organisations, curating content, events and exhibitions and driving innovation through research.
+ Show more
- STREET TO HIGHENDStreet to Highend was two fashion shows directed and produced by myself and two others. We collaberated with young artists and creatives to produce two fashion shows which would act as a platform for emerging designers. The shoes included other art forms such as dance and music which made the shows celebrate London's street culture and spotlight emerging talent.
- Alchemy FestivalAlchemy Festival is an annual festival at The Southbank Centre, in 2015 along with 12 other young people I created a fashion installation for the festival. The theme for the show was juxtaposing London's culture with Asian culture and exploring how parts of Asian culture has been appropriated by Londoners.
Projects credited in
- CLEAN FASHION 2022: aGREENcultureaGREENculture, is a summit by Colèchi urging the fashion industry to acknowledge and act upon the full supply chain, inviting industry leaders to engage in a series of talks, workshops and displays. This year's theme was fashion, agriculture and education. The event took place in the River Rooms at Somerset House, London. Special thanks to our speakers @aureliefontan.design @fibrelab @tonyschocolonely_uk_ire @esce.tex @laetitiaforst @beljacobs_com @popioanaaa @davinahawthorne2017 @lastyarn @a
- The Self Care talk in Fashion and Design (Men + Women)Can you look after yourself whilst hustling to the top of the fashion and design world? Is the journey different for women? Is the journey different for men? Are we all the same? "CREATIVE PEOPLE HAVE LONG BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS. AN IMAGE OF THE ‘TORTURED ARTIST’ COMES TO MIND. DOES THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY ATTRACT SUCH INDIVIDUALS OR DOES IT CREATE THEM?" NOT JUST A LABEL On 12th June, we're creating a space for freelancers and busy business owners to join the debate on self-care an9
- GUAP Magazine Issue 13 - Lead The Revolution Edition#LEADTHEREVOLUTION This was made by and for young people. We are young. We are creative. We are the future. Right now is a monumental time in history. There is a revolution taking place where young people from diverse backgrounds are taking control and making things happen for themselves. They are being the change in the world they want to see. In this issue, we wanted to capture this moment in history. We wanted to showcase individuals who we feel we are breaking the barriers of what's poss
+ Show more
- Content Writing
- Analysis and Research
- Art Curation
- Art Direction
- Events Production
- Content Curation
- Event Curation