Hi! I am a Digital Creative, based in London. I have been working in advertising for 10 years now – and gained experience from small boutique agencies and publishing start-ups to big-named agencies like BBDO and Leo Burnett. In recent 5 years, I have been working in branded content where I have been creating ideas for digital projects, partnerships, events, writing copies and slogans for very different brands in all categories, casting creators and influencers for relevant projects, and that's only to name a few of my responsibilities.
- TikTok x The VillageTikTok has a very advanced algorithm of the feed – it quickly knows what you like and generates an ideal stream of content. In a branded collaboration on The Village, we decided to expand the horizons of TikTok users even more and created a "feed" based on our employees' favorite TikTok creators – from an ancient book restorer to genuine grandmas. https://www.the-village.ru/weekend/specials/tiktok-1107
- Redefine BrandIn 2019 LookAtMedia Publishing (The Village and Wonderzine owner) decided to rebrand and change its name to better fit the company products that went far beyond just media platforms. The new name and slogan needed to reflect the modern and creative approach to culture, media, technology, and marketing.
- Atelier Cologne x WonderzineNew Year is the perfect time to make a wish, so together with Atelier Cologne to celebrate their dreamy Charistmas collection, we created an interactive sky on which each star was a genuine wish left by our readers. We celebrated the ones that received more likes by making them bigger and brighter. To boost this campaign we invited influencers who also share their dreams in our project. https://specials.wonderzine.com/atelier-cologne
- H&M x WonderzineTo celebrate Student day H&M and Wonderzine created a fun project in which we challenged ourselves to guess users' major based on what clothes they like to wear to school. Needless to say, it was more of an entertainment experience than a scientific experiment, but it generated a big number of views and we also followed it up with an Instagram activation with our readers. https://www.wonderzine.com/wonderzine/style/specials-style/261135-hm-1493
+ View all
Senior Creative (Branded Content)Redefine
Moscow, RussiaFull Time
• Created branded content projects in a fast-paced digital environment of hip Russian online media keeping ahead of trends and engaging young audiences. • Worked with hundreds of brands, carefully crafting solutions for various tasks and business needs, creating a unique product in response to briefs – from mini-games and activations to long-lasting advertising campaigns, events and partnerships. • Supervised production of projects for big international brands from a concept to a final product collaborating with a team of designers, editors, and strategists. • Trained both interns and junior creatives and provided guidance in the creative process. • Prepared follow-up analysis of created projects for clients with potential ideas for future projects to ensure long-term brand building. • Effectively presented ideas on Zoom client meetings resulting in partnerships.
- Moscow, RussiaFull Time
• Was responsible for launching creative digital products for the agency’s clients. • Together with my teammate initiated user research to create the best user experience possible in digital projects. • Was chosen to work at pitches for important clients as a part of a team with the best problem-solving skills within the agency. • Won 3 pitches for the agency resulting in long-term contracts with the new clients. • Proactively participated in weekly team meetings researching digital trends. • Structured, crafted and presented ideas on client meetings and pitches.
+ Show more
- Branded Content
- Creative Leadership
- Digital Media
HTML, CSS, Java ScriptMoscow Coding School
- Moscow, Russia
+ Show more