My experience has helped me to achieve a strong understanding of brand values and brand communications and transforming this into meaningful design, impactful graphics and user experiences. I have a broad range of work from user-centred financial UI, corporate responsive visual design, online gaming to movie based advertising.
- Aviva Community FundAviva Community Fund is an existing, successful, high profile global initiative reaching a global audience of over 1 million people and promoting positive awareness of the Aviva brand. It awards funding to projects nominated and voted for by the public. The current dated interface required a full design overhaul from both a UX and VD point of view.
- Santander - Home insuranceThe brief was to enable our partner Santander to offer Aviva home insurance to its customers. The project required heavy collaboration with Santander business and design teams to ensure best journey experience and correct design styling according to Santander brand guidelines.
- Schroders - Investing in peopleSchroders is a British multinational asset management company with its headquarters based in London and several offices around the globe. Working with a large digital agency I was tasked to design the online annual report for the company. I used the brand statue images across the site, some large and some small and some as faded background images with colour washes on top of them. Having these elements visible across different areas of the site strengthened the brand look and feel.
- DMC Primary CareDMC operates GP surgeries, walk-in centres and mobile medical units across London and the South East. They offer patients a full range of quality NHS primary and urgent care services, including extended opening hours and support. The website in its previous state it did not utilise any coherent branding. The task was to redesign and bring together several of the DMC brands and websites into an overarching hub and create consistent brand elements, photography style and UI design across all the D
- BarclaysBARCLAYS SWITCHER Working at Barlcays Canary Wharf I collaborated with the UX team to create the user interface of the Barclays account switcher feature. This allows a user to easily switch an existing account over to Barclays. I designed the UI across desktop, tablet and mobile and also created HTML prototypes for stake holder demonstrations.
+ View all
Senior Visual DesignerAviva
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working within a large, collaborative team of VD, UX, Researchers and Product Owners. Projects I worked on included large multilingual responsive websites, email design and print work. Aviva’s design system is made up of a large framework of components and style guide, which are used to build new webpages and new components. There was a great deal of interaction between teams which took place over Skype calls, work sharing and sometimes travelling to Norwich for meetings. I worked across Aviva and partner brands including, HSBC, TSB, Santander and Barclays. Digital work was typically carried out in Sketch with prototypes produced in Invision - these would be presented and talked through by myself and a UX designer with clients and stakeholders. Signed off designs and assets were provided to developers on Zeplin. All print work I produced, including large posters and exhibition banners, were carried out in Photoshop and Indesign.
Senior Visual DesignerSapientRazorfish
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked as a Visual Designer on the NatWest and RBS account based at both the agency and client offices. Operating in a fully agile process I worked in close collaboration within a team of UX and Visual designers creating solutions for new page layouts and page components for the main banking website. The website is a very large, content-driven site and each new section was created in 2 - 6 week design sprints. Due to the agile process, there was a great deal of interaction between client Journey Managers, UX and Design teams to allow for consistent review, fast turnaround and rapid prototyping of concept work. Design projects included icon design, style guide creation and photography sourcing across both NatWest and RBS brands. I also worked on the native Android RBS app design including discovery concepts, screen layouts, user journeys and prototyping work for client presentations. All work was carried out using Sketch, Invision and handed over to developers on Zeplin.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Web Design
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Visual Design
- Brand Design
- Graphic Art
- Art Direction