Founder / creative director of Visual Conductor, an boutique creative studio based in New York and London. I make Magic Magic Bling Bling: dynamic content, campaigns and exciting, digital /physical experiences to inspire, educate, empower and bring joy to your audience. My spectrum of projects include: virtual / hybrid events, photo / video content, pop-ups, retail design, installations, fashion runway and beyond. I have a diverse portfolio in beauty, fashion, travel, lifestyle, luxury, entertainment and tech. Passionate about social impact. Select client list: Johnson’s®, Dove / Unilever, Unilever, COVERGIRL, Clairol, Jamaica Tourist Board, Nvidia. Interested in clients and collaborators who seek bold, effective results.
- UN / World Oceans Day — MAKING WAVES virtual eventVisual Conductor presents MAKING WAVES: Fashion + Art Impacting Our Oceans, a virtual celebration in support of UN / Friends of World Oceans Day 2020 on Friday, June 5, 2020. Fashion + Art + Panels + Music + Dance. Featuring a lineup of trailblazing speakers, artists, performers and fashion designers working in the ocean sustainability space. In collaboration with NGO Committee on Sustainable Development-NY, Inc., SDG Impact Awards, hiTechMODA and ReGenRunway.
- Jamaica Tourist Board: Multisensory Pop-up, NY / VancouverFinn Partners enlisted Visual Conductor to design Jamaica Tourist Board's first pop-up for their #FeelTheVibeJamaica campaign. A modular build utilized in New York and Vancouver. In collaboration with spacial design consultancy CO-Office. ROLES: Creative Direction, Event Design, Environmental Design, Graphic Design, Production MEDIUMS: Kinect Interactive Installation, Social Media Display, Lighting / Sound Design, Projections TEAM: Wendy Hu, Creative Director. Liam Panero, Creative Producer.
- The NEW Johnson’s® Rebrand LaunchTo celebrate the rebrand of JOHNSON’S®, the #1 most trusted baby products, we bring their five brand promises to life in a press event with playful vignette installations that reflect the brand palette, are immersive, Instagrammable yet informative. After the presentation, guests explore the five vignettes choose your own adventure-style. The brand promises: Only Use Purposeful Ingredients, Never Stop Raising The Bar, Be Open and Honest, Think Like A Parent First and Help Make The World A Gentle
- Dreams App VIP LaunchVisual Conductor created a VIP launch event for Dreams.tv, an app that transforms how people watch TV content on mobile. To position Dreams as a dynamic brand and generate buzz within PR / tech / TV industries, we designed a sophisticated, immersive experience. At the entrance, guests walk through a translucent installation with color overlays to find themselves transported to a Dream-like landscape. A forest installation of 18 monitors, each playing different content and oriented to showcase th
- Dove #ShowUs at Beautycon NYVisual Conductor partners with UEG Worldwide to craft two 30’ x 30’ trade show booths for Dove at Beautycon NY. The first booth is an experiential launch of Dove’s #ShowUs campaign: the brand further advocates real women in advertising, by creating an inclusive photo series, with Getty Images and GirlGaze. The powerful social impact journey starts with 1) Revealing The Truth: guests are confronted with oversized statistics, collages that convey lack of diversity in media, disconnect, 2) Revealin
Founder / Creative DirectorVisual Conductor
United StatesFull Time
My roles include: – Overall Brand Vision / Experience – Creative Strategy – New Media / Tech Ideation – Presentation Design – Client Relations – Video / Photo Direction – Graphic Design – Budgeting – Project Management – Prop styling – Manage a multidisciplinary team: designers, artists, creative technologists. For full work history / education credentials: www.linkedin.com/in/wendyhu
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Experiential Activations
- Event Design
- Immersive Experience
- Interactive Installations
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design