Art Director, Designer and Creative living & working in Newcastle. Currently Art Director at It's Nice That. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropbox: Monthly PostersFor Nicer Tuesdays 2018, It’s Nice That partnered with Dropbox Paper, commissioning two collaborators every month to develop a limited edition poster. The two international creatives from various disciplines were asked to work together via the collaborative workspace to develop their ideas, share inspiration and references, and evolve their concept from sketches to final artwork - showcasing the benefits of using Dropbox Paper to a global audience. The final limited edition poster was printe
- Dropbox: Indoors ZineIt's Nice That collaborated with Dropbox Paper to visualise the effect COVID-19 is having on the creative community, and the way individuals are finding comfort. The result is Indoors Zine, a free magazine about staying indoors during lockdown, which was created indoors during lockdown, and featuring 20 creatives from all over the world collaborating using Dropbox Paper. Gathering together illustrators, photographers and designers from across the globe, Indoors Zine is the result of commission
- Women's World Cup: 2019To celebrate the Women's World Cup we worked with with Minute Books to bring together an all-star squad of 11 illustrators to document all 52 games of the tournament in over 450 illustrations. The project was featured in The Guardian's 'Observer New Review' as well as being exhibited at the Naughton Gallery in Belfast. Illustrators involved were: Haley Tippmann, Luis Mazon, Laurie Avon, Rebeka Lukosus, Hannah Buckman, Sean O'Brien, Jiye Kim, Amber Vittoria, Gracey Zhang, Sebastian Curi, Laylah
- In ConversationA selection of some of the portraits commissioned for It's Nice That's 'In Conversaiton' series. In Conversation is a regular interview series, in which one of our writers sits down with a leading light from the world of creativity. From graphic designers to photographers, artists to architects, the series allows us to chat with some of the creatives we most admire and talk to them in-depth about their careers, creative processes, and most inspiring work.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- GAP Concept StoreGap turned its Covent Garden store into a concept space in order to celebrate its heritage in conjunction with the launch of a ‘90s reissue collection. We commissioned a film, denim patches by illustrator Tim Lahan, T-Shirt designs, inspirational events and a collaboration with up and coming New York fashion label Landlord. The content would be in the space for a period of 6 weeks, as well as across social channels, so we created a wide and diverse range, ensuring that customers always had some
- It's Nice That x Dropbox: Indoors ZineIt's Nice That worked with Dropbox Paper to visualise the effect COVID-19 is having on the creative community, and the way individuals are finding comfort. The result is a zine featuring 20 creatives collaborating in Dropbox Paper, discussing indoor living and working.
+ Show more