Over 7 years experience in editing and colour grading documentaries, music videos, commercials and branded content. I have an adaptable skillset and I am confident working to a fast turnaround, on set or in the edit suite. Working to a brief or to my own initiative. Since 2015 I have also operated as a post production manager, managing Orillo Films post production workflow and investment in post equipment.
- The Art of The Muscle Up | Documentary ShortCurrently in production: ‘The Art of The Muscle UP’ is a short documentary film following the journey of best friends Callum Keen and Olli Anderson as they attempt to break the world record for the number of strict ring muscle ups performed in 24hrs. The film also delves into the appeal of Calisthenics, the bonding and shared experience which results from pushing boundaries, and the importance of raising awareness and resources for mental health. The film is a ‘passion project’ with no commer
- Gumtree 'Hype Girl for Hire' | CommercialA mockumentary style commercial for Gumtree which parodies traditional 90's celebrity endorsement, featuring comedian and YouTuber Amelia Dimoldenberg. This was a fast turnaround piece and It was great to spend a day in the edit suite collaborating with director Chris Kirtley. Although the film was scripted, the talent were great at improvising and adding in additional lines so we had a lot of fun selecting the best material and condensing it down to two and a half minutes. As well as the mai
- National Trails: Yorkshire Wolds Way | CommercialClient: National Trails Production Company: Orillo Films Director: Jack Turner My role: Editor/Motion Graphics/Sound design A short film to promote one of Britain's least known but most loved trails. Driven by the sights and sounds of the Yorkshire Wolds, the film follows a young couple as they explore the Yorkshire Wolds Way and reconnect with nature. It was great to begin collaborating with the director in pre production and help shape the creative approach for this project. I found it r
- Dulux x Clara Amfo (Editor & Motion Graphics)A series of 3 films exploring Dulux's 2021 Colour Of the Year and how Clara Amfo connects to it. Client/talent: Clara Amfo Agency: Mediacom, Democracy Producer: Sarah Broadbent Post Producer: Aisling Anthony DOP: Richard O'Hare 2nd Op: Jordan Clarke Sound Recordist: Tom Osbourne Edit/VFX: Will Roberts Colour: Marcos Shephard Production Company: Orillo Films
- (Trail Running Documentary) Always Moving Forward: The Story of The Hardmoors 50The Hardmoors 55 is a 55 mile ultra marathon taking place on the Cleveland Way National Trail in the North York Moors National Park. 2019 marked both the 50th anniversary of the Cleveland Way and the 10th edition of the Hardmoors 55 and so a one off anniversary race took place. 'Always Moving Forward' follows the journey of three runners as they take on this infamous challenge. Exploring the unique culture surrounding the race series, the beauty of the Cleveland Way and the different reasons mot
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dulux x Clara Amfo - My Colour StoryClient: Dulux Talent: Clara Amfo Agency: MediaCom UK/Democracy Producer: Sarah Broadbent Post Producer: Aisling Anthony Director: ✅ DOP: Richard O'Hare 2nd Op: Jordan Clarke Sound: Tom Osbourne Edit: Will Roberts Colour: Marcos Shephard MUA: Yasmina Bentaieb Hair Stylist: Afi Attipoe Photographer: Amelia Allen Props and Styling: Georgina Bennett Production Company: Orillo Films
Editor & Post Production ManagerOrillo Films
York, United KingdomFull Time
As an editor at Orillo Films I have cut a range of projects including documentaries, music videos, commercials and branded content. This can involve collaborating as part of a post team or facilitating all aspects of post, including sound design, motion graphics and colour grading by myself.
Self shooting DirectorArchers Mark
- London, United KingdomFreelance
creating a series of short documentaries and branded content on the Nike football academy and Nike 'The Chance' Events. Production skills included shooting, sound recording and editing to a brief.
- Sound Editing
- Film Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Davinci Resolve
- Premiere Pro
- Abobe Audition
- After Effects
- Sound Design
- Documentary Film
BA (Hons) Film and Television ProductionYork St John University
York, United Kingdom
1st Class Honours degree in Film and Television Production, specialising in Documentary Production in my final year.