Projects credited in
- Pinterest presents: Black GoldOctober marks the celebration of Black History Month across the UK, recognising and honouring Black culture. Throughout the month, Pinterest is celebrating with a range of activities including an online event Black Gold, and a virtual exhibition from multidisciplinary Black artists. Additionally, featuring and showcasing content in curated spaces, including the Today tab and Shopping spotlight. My role in this month-long project was the curation and copywriting for Shopping Spotlight and the T
- Pinterest UK presents: Black Gold, A Virtual ExhibitionA visual love letter to Black British creative expression. Black Gold features work from contemporary Black British multidisciplinary artists. In honour of Black History Month 2020 these artists contributed current works that spoke to their heritage. The collection gives a nod to elders and peers that have influenced their artistic identity. This is the manifestation of inspiration blossoming into action. Curated by Abi Wright for Pinterest UK.
- The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining ChristmasOur idea was chosen as one of the Top 5 ideas submitted for The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining Christmas Campaign. It’s fair to say that 2020 has been an unusual year. A time of speculation and insecurity for so many of us, with a global pandemic and the climate crisis (amongst other things) turning the world on its head. Now is the time for optimism, welcome distractions and playful advertising. Lockdown or not, you can still have a Christmas dinner…and you can darn well still have peas! THE
- Pinterest Presents thy.selfPinterest collaborated with wellness community thy.self, to re-discover and establish a voice and presence for WOC Beauty Content Creators within the UK on the tech platform. Together, Pinterest and thy.self are bringing the UK's community of female content creators of colour together and giving them the opportunity to tell their own story of what diversity, beauty and representation means/ looks like to them and how they can maximise and own the credits to their careers, content, ideas, visions9
- Launch video: The Dots x Pinterest: Reimagining Christmas with PinterestWe’re looking to commission 20 creative storytellers from across The Dots community who will be paid to create Christmas ad concepts for a bunch of top brands on Pinterest. Thanks to the hundreds that joined our live launch on 26th August 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. Read the brief and apply here! (deadline: 3rd September, 10am) Pinterest resources mentioned in the video: How to make videos stand out on Pinterest & animation t
- Pinterest / The Dots / Made.com 2020 Christmas CampaignThank you for the amazing ‘Judges Choice’ award in the campaign of Pinterest and The Dots! A campaign animation I made for Christmas theme for top brands, held by Pinterest and The Dots. Top judges quote: ‘Tickles me, i love it - the best of everything’ Christmas is about home and family, and home would not be complete without furniture. Through a game of hide-and-seek, the furniture provides the perfect storage or hiding place for those secret Christmas presents and instils that feeling of ma
+ Show more
Business Marketing Lead UK & NordicsPinterest
London, United KingdomFull Time
Pinterest is the visual discovery engine. Our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. Currently leading UK&I business marketing to educate our industry on how they can discover, engage and convert their next audience on Pinterest.