I am a freelance journalist, radio producer & presenter, PR/Comms professional, and consultant on youth facing projects. I believe the skills I have built up through my experience working across various industries make me ideal for a variety of roles.
- PlatformLDNI am a founder member of the youth creative agency PlatformLDN. Although having only existed for just over a year we have worked in partnership with Creative Media Network, Break Communications, and Shaftesbury Plc to put on the inaugural Soho Music Month. Soho Music Month was a series of 21 events delivered over 30 days in June to celebrate the diversity and talent within the Soho and Carnaby areas of London. Soho Music Month will be returning again in 2019 but in the meantime we have also se
Projects credited in
- GUAP Magazine - Creative G-List 2019 - Leaders of Tomorrow EditionLeaders of Tomorrow Edition ⚡ Focusing on gen-Z creatives in Music, Fashion, Arts & Culture and Tech at the top of their game who are redefining what the future of culture, ownership and sustainability looks like. Featuring Jennifer Mcking, Pooja Popat, Mabintou Kolley, Kemi Unruly, Busayo Oyedoyin and Sham Steele.
- GUAP MagazineGUAP – A revolutionary youth platform at the forefront of creative culture, discovering and showcasing emerging talent. GUAP Magazine is the world's first video magazine, an innovative magazine bridging the gap between print & digital. It redefines the norm by presenting the world with a new & unique way to recognise the untold, unseen & unforgettable young talent. Each issue showcases & profiles some of the best youth talent whose work, whether that be in music, fashion, business or the arts, n
- GUAP Magazine Issue 12 - The Faceless EditionHaving Everything Revealed, may seem like a juxtaposition when people think of H.E.R; but after encountering such a California native, you understand that completely sums H.E.R up. Known to the world as H.E.R, the emerging songstress has breathed new life into the RnB world unencumbered by the usual focus on image. H.E.R teaches us now more than ever that music surpasses the usual boundaries and borders. Someone who has experienced life in a way that they can convey that experience to the masses
- GUAP Magazine Issue 14 - The Young IssueAGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. There is no time like now where this statement holds true. There are so many amazing young people currently doing things that were seen merely as impossible for people of their age. From the music charts, to academics, the age of success is getting younger by the second. Whether this is due to the internet or the rise of role models in culture, one thing is for sure the talent is undeniable. This is a statement to every young person out there. You are capable of a
+ Show more
Freelance ConsultantBreak Communications
London, United KingdomFreelance
Assisted with writing successful pitches; Offered specialist insight in pitch briefings; Curated lists of talent and brands to partner with; Assisted in creating a pitch deck; Provided youth targeted social media strategy; Offered target audience specific advice in general contributions to projects; Scouted and suggested locations for the planned activations/programming.
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Brand Tone
- Article Writing
- Talent Management