- Hi @Viki Bingham are you still looking for creative copywriters? If so I would love to be considered. I am an award winning content writer and blogger with over 5 years of writing experience. I am also a creative copywriter, and previous writing clients have included Pretty Little Thing, Lions Prep and Disney. You can find my blog here fadedspring.co.uk and my email is email@example.com
- Hello!I'd love to learn more x
- Hi Viki, if I'm not too late I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for this. I've written for the BBC, the Guardian, the i, Vice etc and have lots of copywriting experience too - have written lots about fashion and culture as well. See my portfolio here: https://samdavies.contently.com/And email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on here.
- Hi Viki, hope you're well and having a lovely start to the week.This sounds like an incredibly exciting project, one that I'd love to assist on. To briefly introduce myself, I'm Sophie, a freelance PR Coordinator working primarily in fashion with previous experience as a Content Writer and Content Marketing Manager.On a daily basis, I write and create press releases, digital campaigns (often through Mailchimp) and I have developed content for online fashion stores. As a SoMe content creator, I have a good eye for design, an understanding of how to capture an audience's attention and a natural passion for creating thought-provoking content - written and visual.I'd love to connect and hear more about this opportunity - feel free to contact me through The Dots or via email email@example.comAll the best,Sophie
- Hi Viki,Thanks for posting! I'm working just now with a fashion recruitment agency writing copy for their new website, and I use Mailchimp to send out newsletters for my writing business and podcast. Would be great to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org . Here's a link to my work: https://linktr.ee/LizzieBourneThanks and best,Lizzie
- Hi Viki! This sounds like a brilliant opportunity! I'd absolutely love to write blogs and email copy for a sustainable fashion brand. I've got four years experience as a copywriter, a good eye for design and I'm doing a Mailchimp course at the moment.I'm passionate about making sustainable changes to my lifestyle – inspired by Lauren Bravo's How To Break Up With Fast Fashion, I made a pledge with myself to buy 80% of all new clothing second hand and cut down on buying new items full stop. You can see some of my work at www.mishasimagination.com or feel free to connect on here!
- Hi Vicki,I have experience with email newsletters, blogs etc. Please send me a message if you’re still looking :)
- Hi Vicky! Pop me a message - I’ve written for VICE and little white lies and am really passionate about sustainability!
- Hi Viki,I'd be interested. I'm a creative freelance writer, and content creator.check out my profile, and shoot me an email: email@example.com regardsL
- Hi Viki,I'm a UK based freelance writer and blogger. I regularly write for a sustainability company, SaveMoneyCutCarbon.I've also written for a variety of women's lifestyle magazines including cool.girl magazine and Fizzy Mag.If you want to get in contact with me my email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would be, what are the deets?
- Hi Viki,Hope all is well?I'd be very interested and would be happy to discuss further. Look forward to hearing from email@example.com
- Hello, I am available to write Content and E-mail Newsletters, I have a fashion background and have experience in the Sustainable fashion sector as well as experience working with Mailchimp.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.