You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.
- My life will stop. I run all my company mainly VIA phone/ computer, and must be reachable 24/7. Without phone and internet I will lose my business and all clients.
- Losing the phone might be stressful :) but I've been kind off the grid for a week and I noticed afterwards I was more focused, trying to solve one problem at time instead of jumping from one to another. Also I was more patient...things sometimes take time to accomplish.
- Losing my phone would give me angina as they're very expensive devices. That would be stressful.Deliberately going without though is a whole other thing. Often a good, relaxing thing.
- depends what you mean by meaningful. short term - maybe lose jobs, feel uneasy. long term - no impact.
- I didn't have a phone for a couple of weeks and felt noticeably less distracted at work / in my personal life. If the temptation isn't there, it's a lot less hard to be distracted!On the negative side, a life without WhatsApp was very difficult to stay in touch with friends and organise meeting up with them.