Feedback on conceptual illustrations
Hi lovely people
I'm working on a set of conceptual illustrations for the tech industry. The concept’s about how modern technology is affecting human development (based on an interesting Walden University article I read).
I’ve completed 2 images, and plan to complete the 3 other sketches in the same style. I’d love some feedback to make sure I’m on the right track.
It’d be helpful to hear whether the message is clear enough. Or if there’re ways I can improve the visual treatment. Any other suggestions also welcome! :)
Thanks for taking the time.
- Hi everyoneThanks again for your feedback and encouragement.I've changed a few things from how the initial sketches looked so that the characters better communicate the concept I was aiming for.I've added the final illos to my projects if you'd like to see how they turned out.Take care!
- @Yashita Kumar thanks for taking the time to check them out, Yashita ☺️
- I really liked the concept you chose and the narrative behind those cute illustrations is also depicted well..Great work!!
- @Mady Minu thanks so much - appreciate it!
- Beautiful work! Dinamic & cute
- @Mike McCoole thanks Mike :) - it’s been fun working on them. And who doesn’t love a fat cat? 😉
- @Claire Pettifor Love these - so much personality. The cat wanting to get involved :D
- @Joshua Callaghan I totally agree! I’ve always preferred my looser sketches to my final work but struggle knowing how to keep the more sketchy feel and make the image feel ‘finished’. I’ll take any tips if you them!! 😂Thanks for the feedback - I’ll see if I can figure out a way to keep the looseness in my other illos 👍
- @Mihai Tigleanu thanks so much. it’s a first for me (previous illustration work has always been far more literal). Your comments help me know what to aim for :)
- Nice work, lovely characters and shapes you've got going on. I know you didn't ask but aesthetically I actually much prefer your sketches with the little bit of roughness to the vectors, the lines feel a more fluid too which goes well with the loose style you've gone for.
- I like when an illustration shows a bit more than the caption. These are very well drawn! They're energing due to that great use of perspective and playful as well.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.